Im the new guy here

-

COUNTRYBIGGEN

Reaction score
So heres what i got well i should say looking to get this week

1971 duster thats already stripped that we was planning on racing it. The body is in great condition.

Another 71 duster that is darn near mint with everything in the car interior and all blue with a white vinyol top. Comes with alot of extras to.

And a 72 dodge demon thats in bad shape but hey its still a demon

all for 500 bucks the only problem is putting them somewhere until we move off base tell me what you think guys

I think you got one heck of a deal and pinch yourself so you can wake up. JK Nice Price!

One more thing.

Welcome to FABO!

Yeha thats what im trying to do the only thing that is against me is my nova i have my wife wants me to finish that first. So thats about it really and the blue runs so i think ill be putting it around for a while ya know hey why nOt ya know

Welcome to FABO! find a buddy off base or maybe theres a FABO member that may help u out. who knows. =D

Hey the nova is my wedding present and these are my anniversary presents so yeah not happening guys does any of your wives buy you cars for you to keep hmm???? Ya know guys and now i need to find so fabo guys up here

Hey the nova is my wedding present and these are my anniversary presents so yeah not happening guys does any of your wives buy you cars for you to keep hmm???? Ya know guys and now i need to find so fabo guys up here

I've had all my cars before I got married (except the 'Cuda, it was given to me later) but I can't buy anymore until they've all been done. With the exception of one: I have to find her something fat fendered to rod for her.

Thanks for understanding ramenth and im about to tell her in a few mins if we get these then i wont buy anymore until they are done or at least driveable unless a darn good deal comes along that i cant pass up
countrybiggen

Thanks for understanding ramenth and im about to tell her in a few mins if we get these then i wont buy anymore until they are done or at least driveable unless a darn good deal comes along that i cant pass up
countrybiggen

I was just messin with yah COUNTRYBIGGEN. No harm ment.

Mary digs all of my projects. She's a GTO girl though.

So heres what i got well i should say looking to get this week

1971 duster thats already stripped that we was planning on racing it. The body is in great condition.

Another 71 duster that is darn near mint with everything in the car interior and all blue with a white vinyol top. Comes with alot of extras to.

And a 72 dodge demon thats in bad shape but hey its still a demon

all for 500 bucks the only problem is putting them somewhere until we move off base tell me what you think guys

Welcome to FABO!

Needing help?

BUY THEM!!

WOW! What a deal!! I'm sure there's plenty of room in Alaska somewhere close to base to work and store!!

Good Luck, and welcome to FABO!!

Wish I could score like that! I still have not ever had a 2 door! I want one too!!:toothy10:

Tell the wife "THIS" is the deal too good to pass up!!

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

hey guys im going today to talk to him today to make sure him and i are still on track for this deal and im prolly gonna put them at my house on base and housing will just have to get over it plain and simple yall and hopefully i get my VA loan this week so i can get off of base

You might get kicked off the base dragging 3 cars in.. I'd take the nice duster to the base, throw a car cover over it and stick an old tag on it and back it up against your house.. the other 2 I'd find a place to store them.. That's just what I'd do..

With 8yrs of service under my belt I can guarantee that greenhornet is correct-ish. They will tow them, and very quickly, MP's dont have much to do apparently....The nicer put together one with a car cover will save it, but if youd like to keep the other 2 around without paying impound fees as storage, you'll need to find somewhere else for them.

Do yourself a favor get BAH lol, works out much better for gearheads like us :)

BTW that sounds like a KILLER deal better jump on that quick before someone else hears about it....

I used to live in a town that had strict "junker laws", It didn't stop me from stripping cars.. I'd back a car under my carport, throw a cover over it and strip it at night.. I never had one neighbor complaint.. I had some pretty dumb neighbors tho, it looked like a 79 malibu under the cover, then it shrunk down to about the size of a vw bug, then when I was about done with it, it was about the size of a go-cart.. They never did figure out what I was doing...

Yea unfortunately you can't get away with anything "on post"....its even worse than dealing with Nazi home owner associations....theres not really even anything to compare it too honestly

there really isnt nothing to compare besides iraq and all of the kbr bullshit that they leave over and not being aloud to bring home jeeze what a waste

I moved back to the backwoods of North Carolina.. The county I live in now has a junker law, but the cops are to scared to try and enforce it, people around here still consider, my land - my business, don't f-with me... I have 9 cars, 2 are tagged...

I moved back to the backwoods of North Carolina.. The county I live in now has a junker law, but the cops are to scared to try and enforce it, people around here still consider, my land - my business, don't f-with me... I have 9 cars, 2 are tagged...

hey helll freakin yeah man thats how it on my great grandparents property we have had fbi and cops state boys county brownies all types of people out there investigating but they never find nothing haha suckers

-
Back