IMMEngines

-

jeffnmo

Just another Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Talked to Brian about some LA-X iron heads today for my 340 and he is expecting some valves next week and is going to build me a pair of his awesome cylinder heads. I e-mailed him and he called me back, Had some questions about his springs and the cam I'm using. He was great to talk to, can't wait to get them suckers on my motor, Its going to be more of a blast than ever.

Jeff

Brian and Fred (his Dad) are great people, shame you won’t get to meet them in person.

Brian repaired an Eddy Aluminum head that ate an valve....looks great and the car has run great too...I also had him up grade a set of indy X heads i had to the ones he sells..and got a set of Eq heads too....i have not used the cast iron heads as of yet.

Brian repaired an Eddy Aluminum head that ate an valve....looks great and the car has run great too...I also had him up grade a set of indy X heads i had to the ones he sells..and got a set of Eq heads too....i have not used the cast iron heads as of yet.
How many sets of SBM heads to you have? (Don’t have to answer)
Do you race against the LS crowd? How well do you compete against them? @70aarcuda

-
Back