• Dodge Demon

Votes: 41 9.5%
  • Im not particular - any or all of the cars are GREAT

Votes: 39 9.1%
  • I like cookies

Votes: 15 3.5%

• Total voters
-
I would like to see a 67 Dart post a 65 Dart vert a demon with folding canvas sunroof for a dedicated dodge shirt with scat pack and fabo logo's very cool
and a 62 valiant with a 67 Cuda notchback or a 67-68 valiant and a duster with the folding canvas sunroof and a 65 cuda for the plymouth shirt with fabo and RTS logo
I would buy one of each
just make sure each shirt has one of the more odball mopars on it maybe even a Lancer

I would like 71 Dart cartoon style is cool. I would get one as long as the color is not black. Its hot enough during the summer without wearing black.
And JMO I think since this is FABO we stick to A-bodies. I know some on the site have other MoPars but that is not what the focus is here. Just a thought.

Just looking at the poll results so far and it doesn't surprise me. It pretty well goes along with the number (percentage wise) of each car that is represented on the board.

Jack

That 68 rendering is Bad A$$ like the other rendering also, That shirt I would definitely buy looks good to me :)
Brad

Of course a combo of 67-68-69 Barracuda's maybe a notch, fastback, and convertible in different colors (with factory stripes)...

To me, the placement of the art (on the back like a surf shirt), and a HIGH quality shirt is more important than the art. I hate buying a shirt with a cool screenprinting and it be thin and bleeds.

I have not posted a vote, Mainly because if I say I would buy a shirt I will....
But if it hits me when I am short on cash it will be dun even if I have to borrow the cash.
So with that said I would like to see a T-Shirt dedicated to all 1966 Plymouth model A Bodies
Barracuda and Valiant A bodies.. Just a thought knowing we have many 66 plymouth owners here
But most likely if FABO has a new T-Shirt made up I would want one.

How about having an aray (Pictures) of all the A body cars on a T shirt. The year of the cars does not matter.

Been reading all the suggestions and was pretty interesting, didn't really like how fast Cuda 66's idea of have the American flag was blown off so fast!!!! (IMO) army vn/vet
I think multiple country flags would be a tribute to all countries represented on the site

My car, assuming I can get the okay from the artist and get you a file of just the car... Who wouldn't want to see their car on a shirt.

Tmp00001-1.jpg

heres an idea, how about this year you put one plymouth and one dodge on a shirt, and next yeat a different plymouth and dodge, etc.etc....hows that sound?

I kinda like this idea..........A plymouth one and a Dodge one. Love the old Plymouth logos.......It could contain 3 Plymouths and the other 3 Dodges........

It would seem of all the choices to vote on there seems to be three distinct favorites. How about a shirt with all three cars on it. I would like to see a 71 Dart Swinger, 70 Duster 340, and a 68 Barracuda. I think that would make a very cool shirt. Gregg

-
Back