In a garage, discovered after 40 yrs--ugliest Cuda ever built.

-
Ugliest 'Cuda ever built?
There's a lot of contenders for that title. Depends on your taste.
1681920444510.jpeg
-a_hLerAHaFE?w=229&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.1&pid=1.jpg

Only one millionaire needs to like it.

to me it looks better than one with:
Camaro taillights
big rubber blocks on the bumpers
stick on side marker lamps
a creeky plastic T handle shifter.

Im not seein a whole lot that needs ripped off and thrown away to make it very cool again (in my eyes). I cant believe the interior is pristine.... i thought sure I was gonna be seeing a whole lot of crushed velvet in there.

I have seen a lot of e-body Cudas customized and I can honestly say that none of them look better than a stock Cuda.

Im not seein a whole lot that needs ripped off and thrown away to make it very cool again (in my eyes). I cant believe the interior is pristine.... i thought sure I was gonna be seeing a whole lot of crushed velvet in there.
Hey, we did that to my 66 Sat! Left rear bench stock as was mint....

20191212_153931.jpg

i'm kinda into it in a 70's funkadelic way.

i'd get me some hang ten sunset panel board shorts, a OP tank and slip on my huaraches and just cruise this mother down Van Nuys low and slow.

i'm kinda into it in a 70's funkadelic way.

i'd get me some hang ten sunset panel board shorts, a OP tank and slip on my huaraches and just cruise this mother down Van Nuys low and slow.
Heck Yeah ...... I don't know what goes down on Van Nuys Boulevard but you might have a good time! Just the looks from people would be Priceless alone

Well, I'd take my teeth to the shorts (possibly the shirts as well) and use them to mask all over the front of that car (that way when I cut off that little snout thing) to open up the grill, where it should be! I won't damage the rest that killer looking paint! Actually that that thing should not be touched. If it was back in the day? When things were a dime a dozen it wouldn't matter, (except for possibly that car) thanks to RustyRatRod on that one cuz I had no clue!

Actually no insult intended I'm sure the painter and body guys were highly skilled it almost looks like a Boris car man

-
Back