In a garage, discovered after 40 yrs--ugliest Cuda ever built.

-
Interesting, but still.............

video is unwatchable with that ryan clown narrating it.

everyone is acting like the car wasn't known about. the location was well know for many years by those in the know.. the owner was offered good money for it years ago by a big time collector. guess they just need to hype the story up some by claiming it was long lost.

and i agree its one ugly *****..

Too bad Steven Juliano missed seeing this day

he offered the owner good money (200K is what i heard) for it years ago and the owner wouldn't sell at the time.. he and a few others knew the location of the car. it wasn't long lost like they are claiming.

Only one millionaire needs to like it.

to me it looks better than one with:
Camaro taillights
big rubber blocks on the bumpers
stick on side marker lamps
a creeky plastic T handle shifter.
Hey wait a minute isn't that a description of the 72-74 Cuda...? :thumbsup:

Yeah didnt the big block disappear in 72 also? i LIKE IT WHEN i SEE AMERICAN PICKER TYPES ON tv START DROOLING OVER A LATER CUDA OR CHALLENGER, YEAH THEY HAVBE THE BODY STYLE BUT OTHER THANB THAT LEAST DESIREABLE OF THE e BODIES. sorry caps lock LOL!

Yeah didnt the big block disappear in 72 also? i LIKE IT WHEN i SEE AMERICAN PICKER TYPES ON tv START DROOLING OVER A LATER CUDA OR CHALLENGER, YEAH THEY HAVBE THE BODY STYLE BUT OTHER THANB THAT LEAST DESIREABLE OF THE e BODIES. sorry caps lock LOL!

i remember when you couldn't give a 72-up ebody away. funny how they are accepted these days.

i remember when you couldn't give a 72-up ebody away. funny how they are accepted these days.
I still don't like them. A guy a few blocks over has one. He put a 440 6 pac in it, but the look still says "smogger" to me. In the late 70's, I had a 70 Challenger R/T, 383, 4 spd, 3.91. I wanted to put a 440 in it, because it "only" had a 383. :rolleyes: The one that got away...
And as far as the RTS cars go, I didn't care for them then or now. Just like some prefer drag cars over roundy round cars, customs were what some liked.

Last edited:
-
Back