In a jam need your help

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Hello all. I, like im sure as well as others am in a jam. I need some cash. I have stuff for sale and need it gone. Im posting this and hopefully its ok. I want to keep my Dart but money is tight and have alot off house repairs that need to come first.So if anyone is interested in anything i have let me know.....Im open to offers and every penny helps. I have other stuff that i may have to sell. 67 Dart to 69 Thanks.:sad4:

Just a thought Edd.The banks are offering Lines of Credit around 3.5%(assuming your a home owner)this will help you with any home repairs and you can make your own payments.Just trying to help..

Im with PBD, lines of credit are fairly cheap and the minimum monthly payment is low. I have some leftovers from doing my roofs....tarpaper and ice and water shield if it helps Ed.

I am looking for 2 15" chrome rings. Its not much, but every little bit helps.

Hey Ed, It's this way everywhere even here in the U.S. Make a list of what ya have and put it in the for sale section. Really dont know what ya got. Help us help you.
Small Block

Yes a list would help....Thanks all. Im just frustrated and i know im not alone.Past few years has been so up and down. I have made progress and saved some cash.......working and doing trade off jobs help but gettin burnt out......

Hello all. I, like im sure as well as others am in a jam. I need some cash. I have stuff for sale and need it gone. Im posting this and hopefully its ok. I want to keep my Dart but money is tight and have alot off house repairs that need to come first.So if anyone is interested in anything i have let me know.....Im open to offers and every penny helps. I have other stuff that i may have to sell. 67 Dart to 69 Thanks.:sad4:
I know it sounds bad but Get your CDL and drive Truck for a while. I almost lost everything about 4 years ago. Then I got the CDL and reclaimed all my stuff. Paid off all debts & put $$ in the bank to boot. It's a big sacrifice as you'll be away from home way too much but at least you'll have $$$. Just a suggestion.

Major home improvement centers ( HomeDepot and Lowes ) have zero interest/ no payment for 6 month credit cards. I had a 'party' Memorial Day weekend and did 18sq of roofing with the help of some friends. You be suprised how many people show up for beer and a BBQ.

I can't use any of the parts your looking to sell, but shoot me a pm with your paypal info and I'll send you a few $$$. Maybe some day you can return the favor, if/when the oilpatch takes a dump ;)

Hang in there bud We in the same boat I will try to find the pattle .. RODZILLA thats stand up right there bud

Owdkasd- see ya on the road! I uased to live down in Goldsboro, NC. Im now in NW PA and just got my cdl in January. Im starting school next weekend for 6 months of every weekend for an advanced truck driving school- not the basic-get your license-school. Getting paid for by FAFSA college stuff. Thank God because its 10 grand for the school. Bad thing is- I have to drive to Pittsburgh every weekend for 6 months- thats 2 1/2-3 hours...one way. But, in the long run-will be well worth it. A friend of mine has been driving for 20 years and just landed a job making 70K/year and home everyday. He is going to get me in there once I get my 2 years driving in-and the 6 months of school counts towards that. I have all endorsements. Im a little excited.

I could use driver quality 68 Dart tail lights, grille, park lights, headlight bezels, and rear bumper. Doesn't need to be real nice, painting the bumpers and trim. If ya got any of it, PM me individual prices with shipping to 16882.

Owdkasd- see ya on the road! I uased to live down in Goldsboro, NC. Im now in NW PA and just got my cdl in January. Im starting school next weekend for 6 months of every weekend for an advanced truck driving school- not the basic-get your license-school. Getting paid for by FAFSA college stuff. Thank God because its 10 grand for the school. Bad thing is- I have to drive to Pittsburgh every weekend for 6 months- thats 2 1/2-3 hours...one way. But, in the long run-will be well worth it. A friend of mine has been driving for 20 years and just landed a job making 70K/year and home everyday. He is going to get me in there once I get my 2 years driving in-and the 6 months of school counts towards that. I have all endorsements. Im a little excited.
Awesome, I used to Live in Stockertown, PA. Driving is tough work but it pays well. Just remember to treat every penny like it's a chunk of gold. Save for the rainy days.:glasses7:

Tell BGH hospital to give you a big fat raise your line of work is well worth it.
LMAO..........Funny you say this...they BGH want to cut hours on the part time girls here, Leaving me working a couple days by myself and half the days by myself too! We only see 65 to 90 people a day........WTF

Hey Edd, go check your paypal. I hope that helps a little.

-
Back