In car video

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I Thought it was about time I show Victoria to about 54 mph.
she is Just a 170/ at launch eating up the first 75'
I said I would do one and here we are enjoying a Friday after noon 8)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-CQmR999Uo"]YouTube- Memike2010 fun 022.avi[/ame]

i like it,sounds real nice mike.what diameter exhaust are you running?and what mufflers?

i like it,sounds real nice mike.what diameter exhaust are you running?and what mufflers?
Thank you, It's 2'' off a split factory manifold to the tran's tail shaft then a single 2 1/4 single to a factory v8 quite muffler

Nice launch,but I want to see a burn out.
Maybe tomorrow :-D

Here is my second launch :happy10: She swept side ways some and put a pair if stripes down. why :read2: I missed 2nd gear :angry7: and you can just hear me say at the end "" I better get this girl home "" :-D
The man on the mower said let it rip :toothy10:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agPNDXwO79c"]YouTube- Memike2010 fun 027.avi[/ame]

Cool vids! Brings back memories.
Reminds me of my ole 67 notch. 225 & 3 on the tree. I could shift that thing better than four on the floor. Wish I would of kept that one.

miss my 3 on the tree as well; 68 satellite /6

Thanks for the video, I've watched it 3 times! The view brings back memories of my Mom's '66 with the same interior.

I wish someone would make a whole movie about a Mopar. I mean a GOOD Mopar not an evil one (Christine.)

Looks like fun Mike. No better way to spend the day then cruising in the ol' Valiant!

Looks like fun, nothing better then smoking the tires some!
I was surprised and so was brother Ken's son, he went with me on this ride to help hold the tripod

I told some member's in the chat room I would do a video of her running Thursday night

Great vid brother Mike. Love the Black Crows playing in the back ground. :cheers:
That was the am radio playing that song on a old rock station :happy10: Glad I took the time to do this :happy10:

Thanks for the video, I've watched it 3 times! The view brings back memories of my Mom's '66 with the same interior.

I wish someone would make a whole movie about a Mopar. I mean a GOOD Mopar not an evil one (Christine.)
I agree :happy10: I guess I will have to make one and name it On the road living with Victoria :-D I am glad you enjoyed it goldfish :happy10:

Looks like fun Mike. No better way to spend the day then cruising in the ol' Valiant!
She is a comfy ride, these new cars have such a stiff suspension and hard seats they bounce me around , not Victoria she is soft and smooth :-D

My first car was just like your's Mikey. Fun video. Reminds me of hauling A down the Oklahoma country roads when I was a kid with my 3-on-the-tree 66 Valiant 100. :)

My first car was just like your's Mikey. Fun video. Reminds me of hauling A down the Oklahoma country roads when I was a kid with my 3-on-the-tree 66 Valiant 100. :)
Wow 8)8) I did not know that Dave 8) The convertible 66 Valiant you are building is way to cool =P~=P~ Did you get your vacuum advance working ? I seen your video and you sure have it going your way Dave =P~:cheers:
That 66 valiant is a far cry from your first one :happy10: O yes :happy10: I have been keeping an eye on your build bud =P~

Wow 8)8) I did not know that Dave 8) The convertible 66 Valiant you are building is way to cool =P~=P~ Did you get your vacuum advance working ? I seen your video and you sure have it going your way Dave =P~:cheers:
That 66 valiant is a far cry from your first one :happy10: O yes :happy10: I have been keeping an eye on your build bud =P~

Yep I loved that old Valiant 100 got her when I was 15. I scrapped her about 3 years ago. I kept the doors, fenders, hood, trunk lid and lots of other pieces. I cut the roof sheetmetal out to make the 5-speed floor tunnel in the convertible. Plus the trunk lid is now on the Vert. So my original 66 Valiant-100 lives on as a organ donor so to speak. :)

The vacuum canister is working, just gotta put a few more turns in the canister to get the 10* of advance I want at idle which is about 900rpm. It's a PITA because the coil is in the stock location and makes it hard to get to the canister with the Allen wrench. I'll probably move the coil to the firewall in an upright position later.

Could not go with out watching this again tonight, I watched a video of a members V8 hauling a$$ and It made me feel like a little /6 tonight :-D

Great videos, definitely makes me want to take my Dart out again this weekend!
Thank you Tnplumber 8)8) I had to get this out of my system and show everyone how well my upgrades are doing, I would do a burn out but that is bad on these little 7 1/4 rear ends and she is my daily driver :happy10:
I will be taking her on a 500 mile trip in about 10 days and a good hard test close to home was was in my planes so I took the time to do a video it.

-
Back