-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 67 Dart. I have power brakes. I swaped out my 4 speed complete.( Z bar, clutchpedal/brake pedal ect.) Im now in need of a brake pedal ***. with rod for my power brake set up. All or anything will help......Thanks Edd

I have a 67 Dart. I have power brakes. I swaped out my 4 speed complete.( Z bar, clutchpedal/brake pedal ect.) Im now in need of a brake pedal ***. with rod for my power brake set up. All or anything will help......Thanks Edd

I am confused... Are you needing a brake pedal assembley for an automatic transmission with power brakes. If so I have that on a 1967.

I've also got a set of Automatic pedals for power brakes. Mine are out of a 76 Duster. I've also got the matching gas pedal.

Riddler

Yes iam. I got more for the whole set up instead of just the 4 speed. Thanks

I am 99% sure I would have that set up. I would need to double check on the power steering to be positive that at least one of them has power steering. If you are interested I would take $60.00 plus shipping for a complete set up. These are still in complete cars and hasn't been exposed to the weather due to missing glass. They are 1967 cars.
Thanks,
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back