-
Status
Not open for further replies.

spdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Thanks to the vandals that broke windows on several vehicles in my neighborhood, I'm also looking for the same glass. Please PM me if you know of a driver's side window for a 73 Dart Swinger for sale with shipping to SoCal. This is the large one-piece window.

Feeling the summer breeze in Summer isn't a bad thing but driving to work at 5:00 AM still gets a bit chilly.

Thx

I have one .....not sure how to ship glass but I guess we can give it a try .....I have a pair of door glasses from a 73 dart swinger 2 door.

the glass is still installed in the doors so I need to get them out....im a little slow but I always get stuff done ...so give me a little time

mopar king-- if you have have the regulators from the 74 swap the whole assembly into your 73 door-- or see if a glass shop will drill your glass. Lawrence

I have a line on one that I hope to pick up next weekend. If that falls through, I'll follow up with other contacts. Thanks all.

BTW, That's good info on swapping regulators in case I need to use later glass.

I have a line on one that I hope to pick up next weekend. If that falls through, I'll follow up with other contacts. Thanks all.

BTW, That's good info on swapping regulators in case I need to use later glass.

There is also tinted glass and non tinted glass for the 73 Dart.

I'm assuming that the driver's window for the Dart Swinger is different from that of the Dart Sport. Can anyone confirm that? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back