In Seattle Washington

-

38 Dodge

Reaction score
Hey FABO members in Seattle Wa area, visiting here for the week ane just wanted to see if anyone wanted to try and meet up on Wed night at a local resurant for dinner? I'm actually staying in the Hampton inn in Tukila. So if anyone wants to meet up lets try and cordinate somethng on this post, I know it is short notice but I figure it might be a good break of the daily grind and I can meet fellow FABO members, Someone who know the area pick the spot.

Well lets see in Seattle it's self there are lots of different places, are you thinking more drive in style or sit down? Being up in Kirkland I'm not too sure whats down by the airport, but there are lots of good spots in Renton too or up north in Bellevue/Kirkland. I will probably be free WED night but I work up north in Mukilteo and don't normally get home till 5:30-6 and getting south at that time of night takes awhile, so most likely the earliest I could be down there is 7:30-8.

-Ross-

If my damn car would get out of the paint shop I'd totally be down... Hoping for Tomorrow or Wednesday completion on it!!

I'm open to any place any time I should be done with work around 5 or so if somebody will pick a spot and time and give me directions I'll be there, not like I have any of my cars here to work on. I am going to check out the oldsrpsrtsnw thou.

So anyone up for this as if so someone pick a place and let me know this is your area not mine, I have transportation so that is not an issue

-
Back