Indy Cyl Head Trade Show 2014

-
Does any one know if they have wheelchair scooters you can rent or use? I,m looking at back surgery and I still want to go. Thanks.

I need a set of 440-1 heads,but don't want to go there and buy a set and the valve seats fall out,anyone have a used set of 440-1 heads

Get with Moparal at fastmopar.com. He has a set he is wanting to sell. Last I talked with him he wanted $2700 for the pair.

I will be there with bells on LOL..... Hoping Caterpillar will cut lose with Bonus checks by then . but it looks like first of April. but still will be there..

It's a bit of a long haul...but I'll make it again this year, Saturday is the only shopping day at the swap meet. It'll be my 5th trip to it. I certainly can't find anything bad to say about it, it's been a great trip every year.
Great people, tons-o-parts, perfect venue...
See you there.

dont i owe u a beer

Does any one know if they have wheelchair scooters you can rent or use? I,m looking at back surgery and I still want to go. Thanks.

They never have in the past.

What day do you think you are going?

If we go could bring an extra scooter. She just got a new one.

In the past few years they have sold early bird passes to get in on Friday. Don't know the schedule for this year, but would guess they will do it again.

Lots of parts get sold on Friday then put in other booths at a higher price for the actual show.

Any word on the Early bird passes? I have to work that weekend again... but should be off that friday

Just got word today. My 'Cuda will be at the Indy Mopar Club
Booth across from the Indy Cyl Head area.

I will be on duty at out table from 8 to 10 am

Note

I will bring my FABO banner if any of you would like to sign it.

Make sure you all bring lots of parts to sale. I'll be bringing lots of cash, like $200. or so,:D JK.
See you all next Sat., hopefully it will be a good show once again!

I only wish that e fellow out of Evansville, Indi. shows up to vend. He makes a lot of parts for the '38 I'm slowly plugging at.
And shipping to Canada prices really suck! You guys really don't know how much we are getting raped.
I shouldn't complain, I hardly feel it anymore, lol.

You should email him and see if he's going, even if he doesn't set up I bet he'll bring parts you've paid for if he's going at all.

Yep just got the weekend off good ol caterpillar will have to do with out me this year. someone else will have to do my work for me. LOL.... I wil be there..

What time does it open on Saturday and what does it cost to get in. Never been to it before. Coming up from Leitchfield, Ky.:cheers:

I wish they had a Vendor list.....make it alot easier to preorder parts. 50 of us coming from Canada.........

What time does it open on Saturday and what does it cost to get in. Never been to it before. Coming up from Leitchfield, Ky.:cheers:

I'm thinking $3.00 to park each day and I'm thinking the fee at
the door is less than $15.00 per day. 2 day ticket might be a little cheaper.

Note:
One of their fliers says Free tickets for Mopar Clubs. Call 317-862-0226

Here's a link:

http://www.indyheads.com/show2014.html

I'm thinking $3.00 to park each day and I'm thinking the fee at
the door is less than $15.00 per day. 2 day ticket might be a little cheaper.

Note:
One of their fliers says Free tickets for Mopar Clubs. Call 317-862-0226

Here's a link:

http://www.indyheads.com/show2014.html

Remember to bring some extra (lots of) cash so you can buy me stuff for my new project I'll look for you around your car

Called Indy Cylinder head today to see about some TTI headers and they said they never sold what I wanted let alone stock them ?????????????????????????????????

Big block shorty's I can't be the only fool out there but maybe so

-
Back