indy nationals

-

perfacar

Reaction score
in F/SA, chuck beach 1969 340 cuda vs mike cotton 1973 340 duster. beach runs 10.82 @121.13, mike runs 10.849 @121.18 , mike wins on hole shot by 3 inches!!!! wooow. close race. next round cotton wins F/SA class with a 10.819 @ 121.27 mph, very fast 340 cars.

hi, just a foot note on indy class racing. jim bondreau 69 Camaro was protested, engine pulled out of car and disassembled, every thing was legal!!! he is the fastest B/SA there.
I know some guys think stockers have to cheat to go fast. not so, because any time you can be made to do a teardown. these guys knows how to get most power from what they have to work with. I also heard Jason line's brother built this engine. line's know how to make power. just food for thought, BTW , tomorrow there will be more cars in teardown barn. later on, will be super stocks turn in the barn.

I walk passed the teardown barn am tent an there was a lot of cars in them

hi, yes , you're right about fuel problem. seems its the fuel sold there that didn't pass. according to class racer, Sunoco wouldn't take care of racers. it cost a couple racers to be DQ. it's a mess.

-
Back