indy rocker arms

-
Right on Dylan-shut up and race and support the Mopar events,Are you going to be at GLD Mopar event,End of the month????? Steve

Probably be there with our dad's 67 barracuda 340 4spd car. He needs some seat time. I'll look for you if I go

I have both styles of T&D rockers,and have had zero failures from either. The shaft style is pushed by a roller with over eight hundred lift and nitrous. The pedestal set on a much larger roller and two kits again with zero failure rate. I believe good push rods help stabilize the rocker gear. I use some cigar size Smith Brothers push rods that have never failed on me either.

when the anodizing starts to flake on indy rockers you better run. It is one warning sign they are about to fail.

I ran Harlan Sharp rockers with my Indy heads. They have needle bearings that rotate on the shaft. They are great and you don't have to deal with the *** holes at Indy! I BLEW that motor up and now have a B1 motor with T @ D rockers.
B1 heads are far better than Indy heads. The best part is they are decent to work with!

i use to run the indy rocker arms...there junk. i broke some in every set i owned.
Biggest pieces of crap I've ever seen. They are extruded aluminum rockers made for Indy by a company called Dove. I broke 2 on a new engine combo on my 440-1's. Switched to Harland Sharp. Problem solved.

I bought some T&D Mopar 1.6/1.7 rockers off a chevy site, guy found them in a box out of storage auction he won and they werent chevy so he posted them up pennies on the dollar. I had to install 2 bearings but they were pieces of art. Too high end for my humble build, flipped them. I think Isky makes 1.6 iron rockers.

-
Back