Indy show for those close enough

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Wish it was closer to me.

38720FF1-BF50-4EE2-B314-9E3475286F4D.jpeg

I'm debating on going but want to wait until a few weeks out to see what the BS covid restrictions will be. I will not pay to wear a mask.

if i have to wear a mask or show a stab card.not going

I'm actually halfway cool with the stab card. I have a fake that works perfectly. Can't fake a mask....

For those of you that hate the mask near as much as I do, and are forced to wear it at times, try getunmask.com

Much more tolerable if you're forced to

Last edited:
I'm actually halfway cool with the stab card. I have a fake that works perfectly. Can't fake a mask....

For those of you that hate the mask near as much as I do, and are forced to wear it at times, try getunmasked.com

Much more tolerable if you're forced to
that getmasked.com is gone

just talked to john at ich and he said no mask mandate, no shot cards and no 1 in,1 out at the swap meet. 317 phone number now rings to new headquarters in ohio.

Am I seeing the dates correctly? Friday and Saturday - it used to be Saturday and Sunday. (I actually prefer going on Fridays if this is correct!)

Am I seeing the dates correctly? Friday and Saturday - it used to be Saturday and Sunday. (I actually prefer going on Fridays if this is correct!)
Should be right. THursday is Vendor set up and you have to rent a booth space to get in. Sunday is usually tear down and go home day. A lot of guys leave late Saturday so they can get home and organized for work on Monday. :mob::lol:

Masks aren't required. The mask requirement wasn't really even enforced last year.
I really wanted to set up a booth and sell keys and lock sets.
My buddy got the COVID and he isn't doing anything for a while, so I'll be a spectator.
I need to look for lock cores anyway.

Just got home from the swap meet show, its staying in Indy per Chris. No mask just a normal swap meet .Had a great time lots of parts available, if you don't get there your missing out.

-
Back