Indy World of Wheels

-
Wish I could, Looks like they will have some cool ride's of all kinds there Tony =P~
Enjoy :cheers: and I know you will have your camera so you can share with us.

Worked most of the day......she's ready to go:thumleft:

Attachments

• DSCF2986.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 262
  • DSCF2987.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCF2988.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 246
Would love to go, But my car is no where even close to being ready for anything...... one day.............

Congrats Tony, It looks like alot of fun. Plz take some pics.

And BTW, better bring your detail supplies along w/ you.....Black cars are never done :smile:

Here's a tip....bring a cooler or two in your trunk and ice them down big time before you stage you car on day one...load with beverage and snacks of choice...you will be stocked for the weekend and save $$$$ for you and your buddies....bring a dvd player for down times..or a book or magazines, cards, smartphone...etc. 2-4 lawn chairs for guests. 3 days is a long time for a car show believe me if you don't already know.

I have friends here that put together 8 cars in the WOW show just so they can have a place to hang together and drink cheap beer all weekend
(cooler trick)...they turn the show into a mini mardi gras and have tons of buddies show up all 3 days.....I'm just spectating this year but I know where to go hang out for sure.

My wife thinks they are a bad influence on me but what does she know?....they are 65+ year olds by the way and I'm 46 (pup).

I love them old guys....so wise...so fun....so fragile...:iconbigg:

Pic from WOW KC 2010...and my pic for best of show...air powered bike.

Mop

Attachments

• 100_3027.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 100_3029.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 213
  • 100_3071.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 229
Here's a tip....bring a cooler or two in your trunk and ice them down big time before you stage you car on day one...load with beverage and snacks of choice...you will be stocked for the weekend and save $$$$ for you and your buddies....bring a dvd player for down times..or a book or magazines, cards, smartphone...etc. 2-4 lawn chairs for guests. 3 days is a long time for a car show believe me if you don't already know.

I have friends here that put together 8 cars in the WOW show just so they can have a place to hang together and drink cheap beer all weekend
(cooler trick)...they turn the show into a mini mardi gras and have tons of buddies show up all 3 days.....I'm just spectating this year but I know where to go hang out for sure.

My wife thinks they are a bad influence on me but what does she know?....they are 65+ year olds by the way and I'm 46 (pup).

I love them old guys....so wise...so fun....so fragile...:iconbigg:

Pic from WOW KC 2010...and my pic for best of show...air powered bike.

Mop

Thanks for the info!

Love your 'Cuda Mop

That's what I meant...it should do well.....be well received and admired by the general public. Hearing nice things said about your hard work is the trophy itself...:)

If you win a nice plaque or something then that's just the cherry on top!

Mop

Wish I could go,but not this year. I'll have to put that on my bucket list. My family was from Shelbyville,and my uncle used to build custom cars,and show at Indy. Here are a few picks of his,from back in the 50's.

Attachments

• scan0053-vi (Small).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 217
  • P9090067-vi (Small).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 172
  • MetzLaRocket01-vi (Large) (Small).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 163
Wish I could go,but not this year. I'll have to put that on my bucket list. My family was from Shelbyville,and my uncle used to build custom cars,and show at Indy. Here are a few picks of his,from back in the 50's.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

I think they still have a place in these times. That's engineering!

Thanks for the pics.

Ill be there. Not sure when yet. My car isn't done yet, but my dad will have his 67 camaro there. So I wim gonna go hang out for a day or two.

got my tickets i will be there

Attachments

• Picture 119.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 137
The Indy mopar Club will be in the south west corner of the Blue Ribbon Pavillion

There will be 7 club cars in the display

The display will be the

Indy Mopar Performance Center

Tony's Black Cuda
My 67 dart Convertible
Dennis and Ronda Cherry's 66 Pro Street Coronet & 71 440 6 pak Challenger
Rick Eilert's 70 Panther Pink Challenger
Mike & Lori Binge's 74 Duster 408
Bob Biesel's 69 Charger

I got some cool stuff to put on our building

If anyone has some pictures of there Mopar on the drag strip, and no cars newer than 75 in the shot and want me to us it please send them to me by tomorrow night

LLMayes13 (at) Yahoo (dot) com

Don't have to have a car in it to come to the show

Please check out the display and introduce yourself to the club members there

The Indy mopar Club will be in the south west corner of the Blue Ribbon Pavillion

There will be 7 club cars in the display

The display will be the

Indy Mopar Performance Center

Tony's Black Cuda
My 67 dart Convertible
Dennis and Ronda Cherry's 66 Pro Street Coronet & 71 440 6 pak Challenger
Rick Eilert's 70 Panther Pink Challenger
Mike & Lori Binge's 74 Duster 408
Bob Biesel's 69 Charger

I got some cool stuff to put on our building

If anyone has some pictures of there Mopar on the drag strip, and no cars newer than 75 in the shot and want me to us it please send them to me by tomorrow night

Don't have to have a car in it to come to the show

Please check out the display and introduce yourself to the club members there

Larry, I'll be bringing some stuff to hang up if it "fits" the theme. We will see
when I get there. What time you comin', I'll be there at 07:30 a.m. to help with the display on Thursday.

-
Back