Indy

-
I don't have Indy heads, but I would assume they would work quite nicely. The best thing for a big small block is to let it breath. More it can breath more power to you. Head modifications are the way to go with small blocks. Indy seems like the way to go because of the high lift capabilities and huge port sizes.

There heads are good but their if you want to run a lot of spring pressure don't buy there rockers go for the upgrade and buy the Harland Sharpe of T/D or Jesel you will have less headaches.

strkersbdodge said:
There heads are good but their if you want to run a lot of spring pressure don't buy there rockers go for the upgrade and buy the Harland Sharpe of T/D or Jesel you will have less headaches.
Welcome abored there buddy. Hows about them rockers? Got a story? :tongue9:

7172 duster I can only point to the rags and there power outputs that can really, very much so with ease, kill a stock block. How much power are you looking to get?

rumblefish360 said:
Welcome abored there buddy. Hows about them rockers? Got a story? :tongue9:

7172 duster I can only point to the rags and there power outputs that can really, very much so with ease, kill a stock block. How much power are you looking to get?
we are trying for about 550-575

be prepared to have a valve job before you run them..and to make sure the valve seats are in square! Other than that..they should be good. I would rather go with Big Port Commando's...

Steve

-
Back