Info. on P G Classic from Canada

-

T-Man700

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a history on buying door panels from these people? I seen some on Ebay for a 72 Duster F&R at a good price but there shipped by P.G. Classic out of Canada but made in (China). Sounds like WalMart brand to me. I've bought PUI in the past but hay, if I could save $70, I might try them.

PG classics is the same as BE and A. Pg covers canada, BE n A covers USA. Dad n I bought door panels from Legendary for his 67 cuda. I wouldnt buy from anyone BUT Legendary. Top quality!

The PG panels don't have much, if any foam between the board and the vinyl,, so you see all the attachment clips thru the vinyl,, patterns aren't bad,, good at a glance from a distance.

Legendary's were spot on,, nice fit, and pattern..

Wanting to buy F&R door panels and seat covers from this Company. Wonder about the quality, anyone? I think they're made in China. Scary!

Stay away from that China made garbage!!! Do a "PG" search and you'll see lots of complaints from members who wasted their money....I have seen 1st hand that their stuff is junk.

I ordered a few things form them, had no troubles with the customer service....and the quality was on par with pretty much any repop stuff I have bought....hate to tell you folks this but damn near every thing is made some where else now-a-days.....
That being said I did order seat covers from Legendary. Thanks to me being mis-informed by someone about my seats being a-100 seats ( mine were not) I ended up returning them....Legendary pretty much bent me over a barrel on the restock fees...

The only thing I bought from PG was my chrome arm rest bases...seem to be holding up OK...delivered on time...(shrug)

I've made a few purchases from them as well. They've been good over the phone and their products are on par with the others like inkjunkie said.

I bought a pair of their 73-76 Duster tail light bezels. They looked beautiful out of the box but, unfortunately, would not fit.

They took them back, but I had to pay shipping for the ride back.

I viewed the bezels as being representative of the quality of their parts and won't be buying anything else.

Thanks guys, I think I'll go with what my Dad once told me," buy cheap, you get cheap".

I have bought everything from seat cover to lens's, headliners and dash/console parts. Never an issue! Legendary on the other hand.....seat covers were junk and did not fit, had to have them fitted to look right.
Most of this stuff from any supplier is made in China or ? Don't kid yourself, profit margins are slim to none and competition keeps the suppliers cutting corners. There is an issue with every supplier if you look hard enough to find one!

i have purchased a lot of items from Peter G and never been disappointed.Maybe i've been lucky.
You can source your parts else wear but a lot of Peters' stock is distributed by other venders,and you may be getting his stuff anyway.

-
Back