Inland Mopars Car Club 2009 Raffle Car

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
OK all. We're gonna do again in 2009! :cheers:
But all I can tell you now is it's gonna be an A-body and, once again, all proceeds are going to benefit the California School for the Deaf in Riverside, CA. Stay tuned for more details.
Also, check out our club website (www.inlandmoparscarclub.com) to see the '67 Dart we built in 2007 and the '68 Valiant "400" we built for 2008. We'll also be updating details on the 2009 Raffle Car on our website.

You guys keep up the good work - for a great cause. How is the dart coming? I am still looking for a paint shop, I guess you are too, have you heard of SS Paint & Body in El Segundo?
Looking forward to the John Force Show. Do I have to reserve a spot for the 340 S Cuda? It's a driver and 20-footer (30-footer depending on your eyesight. Ron

OK all! The word is out and first photos posted to FABO yesterday. The Inland Mopars Car Club 2009 Charity Raffle Car is a 1970 Dart Swinger:cheers: Here's some preview pics just to whet your appetite! CIMG2714.jpg

CIMG2698.jpg
When finished it will have a 360/904 combo.
Raffle tickets will again be $5 each and ALL proceeds benefit California School For The Deaf (CSDR) in Riverside, California. More details later when tickets become available.
The winning ticket will be drawn at the 2009 Fall Fling in Van Nuys, CA. PM me if you're interested in tickets and I'll contact you as soon as tickets are available.

Ken (ocdart)
VP, Inland Mopars Car Club

CIMG2714.jpg

CIMG2698.jpg

Will there be a finite, or an infinite number of tickets sold?

Will there be a finite, or an infinite number of tickets sold?
Just a guess at this point as we haven't had tickets printed, but probably in the neighborhood of 8-10,000 tickets will be printed. As always, quantity of tickets sold will be dependent on lots of factors.
Remember, this is a charity raffle and ALL proceeds go to California School For The Deaf In Riverside (CSDR), California. None of the proceeds go to our club or any individual in the club. All of the club membors time and labor is strictly on a volunteer basis.

-
Back