Input on a Serpintine setup

-
I don't think you'll have much of a problem - but - I've installed March products before and like anything else aftermarket sometimes there is some tweaking to get everything perfect.

wow $2400 bucks so you can run a serpentine belt? is V belt really that bad to spend that kind of dough?

wow $2400 bucks so you can run a serpentine belt? is V belt really that bad to spend that kind of dough?
hey bud, I`d look up 440 source`s serpintene pullys if it was me, I wouldn`t want all that crap on the front of my motor anyway .
(not meaning to bad mouth ya tho!!-bob

That price is CRAZY! The latest Mopar magazine has a write-up on using a factory set-up from a magnum motor on a 440.

Your car your way and screw he cry baby comments of how shallow there pockets are.

Have a march set up on my 340, love the look of the billet but when I had a charging problem last year I couldn't just go to the parts store and get another one just to check it out

That is the only down fall I seen so far

My small block set up from march with billet power steering pump was about 1,300. Had to change the clutch on the A/C compressor also another $100 and then make a adapter to use the billet nose on the clutch since the compressor wasn't made for the newer setup.

I found a nice used set at a good price that I was looking at but every time I look at it, it gets uglier. Think I'll pass

-
Back