Insanity on 2 wheels

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
This is a very high speed road race held on The Isle Of Man. Song by one of my favorite bands. Enjoy for Saturday night.

Terry

Awesome video.
Great to see you posting again, Terry.
How have you been?

This is a very high speed road race held on The Isle Of Man. Song by one of my favorite bands. Enjoy for Saturday night.

Terry

That in my opinion is one of the top couple of sporting events on this planet. Attending is on my bucket list. Pure racing with not much frills. And music was cool. Thanks for the post.

One lap...........in the range of37.75 miles........just a lick over 17 minuets.......averaging just over 132 mph

Those guys got at least one more ******** than I have,,,,,....Wow.

I agree, one of the best races in the history of racing. I've tried to describe it to people who have never watched it and it just doesn't translate. Also if you dont ride you probably dont get it.

I love seeing them go into speed wobble out of a turn and instead of trying to slow down (almost never works) their ON THE THROTTLE, wheel up and gone!

Those are some bad mo fos for sure!

I've seen it ...it is the craziest race you will see and with crazy people watching 5 feet away .......talk about brass ones

The fans may be 5 ft away..........you are 1 ft away from a solid rock wall at 150 mph.......having BRASS BALLS comes nowhere near describing what it takes to run this race.......riders say it takes 5 years to get a reasonable handle on the lay of the road and even after 10 years they are still learning something new.........very, very special people indeed

Unreal. Those guys must run that course in their head a million times. Could probably run it with their eyes closed, maybe not quite that fast though. :realcrazy:

-
Back