Inst bezel for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price reduced!! $90 for the inst bezel, as well here are some pics of a complete set of gauges for it for extra $$. Gauges are in great shape, and I will test to make sure they work. Speedo has very slight surface rust at the very bottom. Hardly noticeable once installed, I also have a factory tach if interested.

Attachments

• DSCF4364 (Medium).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCF4365 (Medium).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCF4366 (Medium).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCF4367 (Medium).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCF4368 (Medium).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 200
That bezel came out of a 68 Barracuda because of the holes for the thumbwheels on the radio. 67 (and I believe 69) had regular knobs and round holes for the radio.

I've never had a 69 Barracuda, but I know the 68 had thumbwheels and the 67 had knobs (I have owned at least one of those).

Hey Krazy its a 68-9 bezel. That and the gauges are the originals out of my car(69). Will work for all 3 years, just cosmetically different for 67. Will also work for rally dash dusters.

Then you are correct that it is for 68 - 69 Barracudas. I did not know if 69 had radio knobs or thumbwheels.

I see you have figured out your camera :wink:
I use a small tripod for the slower shutter speed.
Pictures look great, and is a must when selling, I will call Mark, he is on my APA pool league about this:icon_smi: he has a 69 barracuda in his cycle shop. this should go fast, have a great day and good luck 4spd. 8-)

Thanks memike, no car work for me today. Yardwork only!! Jeez and hockey is on right now too!!! Let yer buddy know I have quite a few gauges, bezels etc for 68-9 I need to thin what I dont need as still no job yet so the spares/extras gotta go. You can give mark my email [email protected]

Thanks mike enjoy your "quiet" time!

I tried to message you but your mailbox was full. Would you take 75 plus shipping for the setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back