Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
This bezel fits 68-9 cuda and possibly duster, but flasher location is different from cuda to duster I believe. Pics show guages etc, but I am only selling the bezel for now. It is dusty and needs a good cleaning, it has a very slight nick, but the mount hole is still good. Black paint in nice shape. Radio hole is in great shape.$125 plus the ride from K0L2H0. Be patient with me for the ship quotes. I will get it packed up, but only packing it once, so want to do it right. Man I gotta get this camera figured out!!

Thanks FABO!!
4spdragtop

Attachments

• DSCF4210 (Medium).JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,008
  • DSCF4219 (Medium).JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 993
  • DSCF4218 (Medium).JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 995
  • DSCF4217 (Medium).JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 985
  • DSCF4216 (Medium).JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 994
  • DSCF4215 (Medium).JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 988
  • DSCF4214 (Medium).JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 991
  • DSCF4213 (Medium).JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 996
  • DSCF4212 (Medium).JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,001
  • DSCF4211 (Medium).JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 998
hey, if you decide to sell whole, or everything minus the speedo, please let me know. thank you

Ok, I will sweeten the pot a bit here....I also have factory tach, clock, speedo as well as gauges that I can add to the cluster to make it more complete for additional $$ price varies depending on what you want

Thanks
4spdragtop

Damage at fan switch or just lighting effect ?
Good luck with the sale.

Ok, I took the bezel apart to give it a cleaning. All lenses including warning lenses and signal lenses included. All the lenses are in good shape. I noticed there are 2 small nicks, see pics, so I have reduced to $100 plus the ride. I also have gauges and switches for it for extra $$$. Pm or give me a call 705 651 6311

Thanks
4spdragtop

Attachments

• DSCF4228 (Medium).jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 799
  • DSCF4229 (Medium).jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 784
  • DSCF4231 (Medium).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 818
  • DSCF4232 (Medium).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 815
  • DSCF4233 (Medium).jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 798
I believe it does Rumble, but the flasher location is different. Not 100% does anyone else know??
Steve,You are correct. The only difference is the flasher. Everything else is the same. If someone had the wood grain kit that go's on he 70-71 ralley dash they could smooth out the flasher location and install the wood grain kit! Installed you wouldn't tell the difference! Hope this helps.. Craig.

Steve,You are correct. The only difference is the flasher. Everything else is the same. If someone had the wood grain kit that go's on he 70-71 ralley dash they could smooth out the flasher location and install the wood grain kit! Installed you wouldn't tell the difference! Hope this helps.. Craig.

For curiousity, wheres the flasher for the duster?? On the column??

Thanks guys. Learnin! Just alittle bit and it's allways good.

I was considering it, but I'll leave it. No sense takin a good part for a beater Duster. I need to find that place that sells the plastic dash blanks for standard Duster dashes. I had everything in the fav's, but nearly got wipe out due to a virus.

Thanks. I'm havin a hell of a time with this comuter and the virus, so, can I get a link.

I keep getting this unknown search engine popping up leading me around in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back