Instrument bezels

-

1969cuda340

Reaction score
what’s with the shortage on instrument bezels? Went way up in price and hard to get.

For what?

I'd guess for a '69 Cuda? I concur. Having same issues with '70 Swinger. Mine needs total resto and was referred to Just Dashes and bottom-line is it will (could) cost me close to $1600. (CDN) to get mine done. Yes, seriously. Still hoping someone with good items will be parting vehicle out. (sigh)
Suppose a wanted ad next step - - for all the good it will do. (sigh again):(

I'd guess for a '69 Cuda? I concur. Having same issues with '70 Swinger. Mine needs total resto and was referred to Just Dashes and bottom-line is it will (could) cost me close to $1600. (CDN) to get mine done. Yes, seriously. Still hoping someone with good items will be parting vehicle out. (sigh)
hmm, im drawing a blank, are the 73/74 the same style or are they different?

No pictures to add, but, the '69 and '70 Rallye clusters should both have two large round faces with 150 mph speedo and smaller, round (optional) tach space in between. I stripped a 'one-owner' '74 Duster 360 couple years ago and it had very plain, rectangular bezel with 120 speedo. Lots of pics with search.

No pictures to add, but, the '69 and '70 Rallye clusters should both have two large round faces with 150 mph speedo and smaller, round (optional) tach space in between. I stripped a 'one-owner' '74 Duster 360 couple years ago and it had very plain, rectangular bezel with 120 speedo. Lots of pics with search.
yeah, i did after i posted, mine is the latter

what’s with the shortage on instrument bezels? Went way up in price and hard to get.

My Guess...

Made in China.
Pricing being affected by shutdowns at Manufactuers due to Covid -19 .
May be affected by Tarrif wars between USA and China.

My Guess...

Made in China.
Pricing being affected by shutdowns at Manufactuers due to Covid -19 .
May be affected by Tarrif wars between USA and China.
Ya I forgot about the virus thing
Damn it

That's the best place to start. (a wanted ad) I searched (and found) some nice pieces for my 66 Dart. They are out there.

-
Back