instrument cluster restore

-
Great job!! I've been looking for a nice chrome paint for the tail light bezels that I 3D printed using ABS. I hope it works for those, yours look awesome.

nice work, And if you really want to strip it clean without the hard scrubbing try Easy off "yellow" top original oven claener, spray it.bag it and come back an hour or 2 later and it looks Clean as a whistle
-0725.JPG
-0730.JPG

-0843.jpg

nice work, And if you really want to strip it clean without the hard scrubbing try Easy off "yellow" top original oven claener, spray it.bag it and come back an hour or 2 later and it looks Clean as a whistle

View attachment 1715757699 View attachment 1715757698

View attachment 1715757700
This is an old post, but I can attest that the Easy-Off is a great idea. Just did my instrument bezel and it worked great. Before, I had been letting the plastic pieces I was restoring soak in 99% isopropyl alcohol... it works, but not nearly as good or fast as the Easy-Off.

Excellent, great work! I'd be scared to death the oven cleaner would cook my stuff!
I use it to strip anodizing off of aluminum trim, dash bezels and pretty much any chrome plates plastics. 30 years and haven't cooked a part yet, :thumbsup:

-
Back