-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSUKev

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
This instrument cluster came out of my parts car that I scavenged for other things. The gauges are all in it, the speedo goes to 120. As you can see it's a non-AC car but the controls are there. I also have a radio that I could include in the sale if anyone is interested. I don't know if it works or not but it fits the dash/cluster. I can always snap more photos if needed. The parts are located in Erie, PA and I'd like to get $300 plus shipping since all the gauges and heater controls are included, $325 if you'd like the radio also (and yes, I can get you pics of the radio).

I also have a spare set of gauges available in another thread. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMAG0334.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 406
  • IMAG0335.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 422
  • IMAG0336.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 400
Are the layouts different for 67-68 barracuda? I've owned five 67's and a 68 and all the dashes have been identical to the dash in this pic...

There are a whole bunch of small differences, from the bezels to the pot metal housings.

I guess my 68 dash was a little different, I still have the 150mph speedo out of it but all the rest was the same.

I guess my 68 dash was a little different, I still have the 150mph speedo out of it but all the rest was the same.

I wont argue or list all the differences for you. That was done in a thread before.

If you're looking for a period correct restoration then this is a 69 Barracuda only piece... If you're looking for something that works, my guess is that this will fit a 67-69 Barracuda dash... Maybe a few others, I'm not exactly sure. Like I said, I'll take pictures of anything you want for clarification/verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back