[FOR SALE] Intake, Carburetors, Camshaft And Stuff

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
As some of you may remember, I am building a street 360 for member Cruzin (Patrick). We have changed directions and he has decided to sell these parts to help fund the new, more radical direction. The parts belong to Patrick, but they are here with me since I am doing the work. Here's how it will work. If you're interested in something, PM Patrick. Here is his profile.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/member.php?u=29985

He will tell me what's been paid for and where to send it. Now for my disclaimer. I am disabled and slow. Yall all pretty much know I am a straight shooter. You WILL get your parts. Since we are kinda goin through Patrick and then to me, that might slow it down a little more. If you cannot deal with that, please get your parts somewhere else. Thanks.

All parts located in middle Georgia.

With that, here is the first part. A very nice Weiand 8007 Action Plus high rise intake for the LA small block. 150 shipped to the lower 48. It's pretty clean, but I can blast it for you if you like for 25 more dollars. Cheaper than the machine shop.

Attachments

• WEIAND8007.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 871
NOS in original box (box worse for wear) Erson mild solid camshaft. .472 lift, 228 duration @ .050 ground on a 108 lobe separation. This will be a REAL nice little hot street cam that will not be hard on the valve train and will run a long trouble free time.

100 shipped to the lower 48.

Attachments

• ERSON SOLID.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 827
Here is a very nice Edelbrock 1806S 650 Thunder AVS with electric choke. Bolt on and go.

185 shipped to the lower 48.

Attachments

• EDDY 1806S.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 839
Holley Street Avenger 80670-1 670 CFM Street Avenger carburetor with electric choke. Bolt on and go. 200 shipped to the lower 48.

Attachments

• STREET AVENGER.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 836
  • STREET AVENGER1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 829
The last two items I do not have pictures of. New set of Comp 901-16 springs. These were assembled on the heads and not run because the decision was made to go to a larger camshaft. 65 shipped to the lower 48.

New set of small block cam bearings. 30 shipped to the lower 48.

Thankya.

Well, it appears some deleted my question.

I will ask again, are the cam bearings Clevite?

Well, it appears some deleted my question.

I will ask again, are the cam bearings Clevite?

DuraBond. Sorry Bruce, I would have called you back, but between my deaf *** and crappy answering machine, I did not understand your phone number. My apologies.

Headed out to Garage to Tinker, Pm sent on Holley Tim (Dad):D

You were not specific in your PM which part you were talking about, but I see here you are talking about the Holley. Since it is a question others may want the answer to, the only other number on the air horn is 3364. I assume that's a date code.

Hi everyone, my apologies for not responding to anyone yet. I jst got home from work. I have some PM's in my box I have not read yet. Thanks Rob for answering any questions that have come up. I will start replying to all in a just a few minutes. My apologies to all. Please bare with me here.

Pardon. Carbs are sold so this leaves the cam, springs and intake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back