Status
Not open for further replies.

Vantucky

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey FABO,
Searching for an affordable carborated intake manifold for my 1995 318 magnum engine.
Could even trade some of the efi parts of you needed/want them.

Cheers,
Toby
Located in Ventura,ca 93001

Easy. Just look on eBay. There are several dual bolt angle manifolds that will work on the vertical bolt patterns and the angled bolt patterns. Low cost too.

Thanks MoparLeo,

I'm actually looking to see if someone has one of those or the professional products version as a take-of in good condition they want to get rid of. Unfortunately I'm super-budget right now and and looking around at every way I can save to speed up my build.

You're probably best off with one of the M1 variants made for the purpose, which leads to a question: Are you running the Magnum front accessories, or LA-style front accessories? Two dual-plane versions of the M1 were made for Magnum conversions, one for each of the aforementioned front accessories.

The Magnum-style has a right-offset water neck outlet and straight-out bypass (P5007381 - borrowed the picture and from this thread; seller gave the wrong part number in the thread, which is for the EFI air gap version: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=96551):

IMG_0076.jpg

While the LA version ( P4532588 ) has a centered water outlet and has the 45 degree offset bypass:

351g8yq.jpg

And for the record, this is the single-plane, #P4510017 (from http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1971159193). Could only find the Magnum version for this:

attachment.php

I got mine here on the forum too, so don't give up hope. Give it about 2 weeks before giving up.

-Kurt

Look up crosswind and Eliminator on Ebay, (about 180) for air-gap clone. I got mine for $100 at a show. They are used out there.

Thanks for the info guys!

I havn't decided if I'm changing the timing cover yet. If I keep magnum serpentine I plan on deleting the air conditioning and seeing if I can make the power steering work.
Cheers,
Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back