Interchange? Barracuda/Valiant

-

Small Block

Reaction score
I need a pass side windwing for the 64 Valiant and i have a 64/65 Barracuda in the field. Will these parts interchange? How about the windshield? Thanks guys
Small Block

Looking at the collision guide i see that they call em a "Vent Glass". I've always called them a "Wind Wing" Either way it's the small pie shaped glass on the front door, either side, in front of the glass that rolls up and down. It has a pivot point on top and bottom and is usually equiped with a latch. It sounds as though they will interchange. Never heard the term "Wind Split" before. Thanks guys.
Small Block

Will only work if the Valiant is a 2-door hardtop, Valiant 2-door sedan vent window is smaller.

The same vent glass fits a '64-'66 Barracuda and Dart, and a '63-'66 Valiant, HT and Conv.

2 dr Sedans and 4 drs will not fit.

Looking at the collision guide i see that they call em a "Vent Glass". I've always called them a "Wind Wing" Either way it's the small pie shaped glass on the front door, either side, in front of the glass that rolls up and down. It has a pivot point on top and bottom and is usually equiped with a latch. It sounds as though they will interchange. Never heard the term "Wind Split" before. Thanks guys.
Small Block
Hahaha...boy was I off. A windsplit is the chrome fin that sits on top of the front of the fender.

-
Back