-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Im in need of a few interior pieces to complete my 67 Dart.
Need the following: Dome lamp lens
Emerg. brake light switch
Chrome knob for fan control (has a square hole not rectangular)
2 round chrome bezels for wiper switch and headlamp switch 1 chrome knob for wiper switch
A pair of sill plates. To fit a 67 Dart
Note, non of these have to be perfect. Its for a daily driver. Sill plates as long as they are in some what decent shape will be fine. Im planning on painting them. Pm me with what you have and a few pics would help....My Addy is 270 Victoria ave
Belleville, Ontario
K8N 2C7

If you have them please let me know a total . Thanks btw I have PAYPAL and its the way I pay !!!!!!!!! Thanks Edd

I have a set of BRAND NEW front and back, black bench seats available if interested. Thanks.

Edd, I may have sill plates and other goodies as well, but Im not going to be home till the New Year. Also, the emerg brake switch?? If Im understanding you right, I think this part is still available new from Canadian Tire, for like $10
Here's a link to what I think you may need
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-MOPAR-1...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5899f1c719

Thanks Steve,,,,,,,, as for this switch do you think anyone at Canadian tire even knows..LMAO. If its available on the shelf no problem but if not..Really Good luck

Thanks Steve,,,,,,,, as for this switch do you think anyone at Canadian tire even knows..LMAO. If its available on the shelf no problem but if not..Really Good luck

Yep, print the pic off and take it in. OR go to Rockauto website and get the part numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back