Internet vs reality

-

Duster Drag Car

Reaction score
Well my thread was closed due to insults and degrading comments i consider myself a cool and mello guy until someone from behind the internet wizard of oz certain insults me and my knowledge, for one i dont need to be lead to water i been on this planet 51 years and never went thirsty secound of all i have taken advice from members but only the advice i choose to take,a little story on the dual quad setup,engine shop could not get it to idle below 1800 and was popping well though my searches and trials i got her to iddle at 1000 no poping and running like a baer its been 4 years now and still running great drove her to work today 40 miles each way, didnt miss a beat, im from the old school where you would asked your local mechanic buddy for info or a ciltons manual or the guy behind the desk at your favorite parts store (i miss those days) i posted pics of who i am and what i built let me see who and whats behind all the insults and internet bla bla bla.

Attachments

• get-attachment (8).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 736
  • get-attachment (15).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 738
  • get-attachment (14).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 732
  • get-attachment (13).jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 760
  • get-attachment (12).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 753
  • get-attachment (11).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 749
  • get-attachment (10).jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 739
  • get-attachment (9).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 738
like the 72'....i had two.....

White, 12.70's small block.....
View attachment 1714615546
View attachment 1714615547

bronze, 402 13.20's mild cruiser.
View attachment 1714615548
View attachment 1714615549

this was between 76' and 79'. Guess i won't make any friends with these pics, but i understand where your coming from. :thumleft:
cool, mines a nasty 383 stroker eagle rotating assembly mahle pistons, comp solid cam,procomp aluminum heads 550 hp m22 supercase 4 speed 12 bolt 3.73 rchmond gears summmit axeles its a fun toy. No the narrow mined, tunnel vision,opinionating types wont like it at all.

are you going to the track this weekend with the duster?
next tnt is a couple weeks off they have point races and there will be to many cars wont get in many passes have to travel almost 3 hours to track just the gas in my ram to tow is over 100 bucks i try to pick days when theres not that many cars, connecticut where i live does not have a track it realy stinks.

cool, mines a nasty 383 stroker eagle rotating assembly mahle pistons, comp solid cam,procomp aluminum heads 550 hp m22 supercase 4 speed 12 bolt 3.73 rchmond gears summmit axeles its a fun toy. No the narrow mined, tunnel vision,opinionating types wont like it at all.

Any 383 Chevy that has tried has got their *** handed to them. Even with a Paxton Super Charger and EFI............ Lamo

So old school guy...... What did you come up with on the jetting of that carb? Maybe you can be the teacher now? What were the results of what you did. Guys are dying to know.

Well my thread was closed due to insults and degrading comments i consider myself a cool and mello guy until someone from behind the internet wizard of oz certain insults me and my knowledge, for one i dont need to be lead to water i been on this planet 51 years and never went thirsty secound of all i have taken advice from members but only the advice i choose to take

sorry to hear that the internet tough guys decided to pick on you ...thats sad when that happens.

i get that a lot on the internet and in person ....for me its a constant "you cant work on cars .....your a GIRL!!"

but like you, i know what i can do and what i want to do on a car ...i had a mentor and went to auto school and i am what i am.

you look like a guy that no one would mess with in person ...and you can see in my avatar why they still pick on me even in person.......but thats why all have our own drums to march to.

your cars look great :thumleft:

That is what happens when you don't listen to the advise you asked for from guys that know their stuff and know their stuff big time!

Oooooohhhh! A Chevelle thread! Big block 496 4 speed 4.56 gears. :cheers:

Attachments

• DSC04714.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 702
  • DSC04713.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 694
he's callin you out louis,get em boy! you can come borrow my pick your part sourced beater.....lol

don`t know what this is all about, but, I for one am not interested in seeing chevys on this site, they are common as fleas on a dog in the summer time. so many of the same ol thing, they kinda bore me.
yes I have built 2 of em, between the 2 mopars. still not interested!-----just my 2(?) cents-------------------------bob:read:

cool, mines a nasty 383 stroker eagle rotating assembly mahle pistons, comp solid cam,procomp aluminum heads 550 hp

COOL 550hp with $99 1 5/8 headers:wack:

On your duster build did you happen to upgrade the stock fuel line. Stock line is 5/16 in most cases. If not your issue could be running out of fuel at the end of the run.

don`t know what this is all about, but, I for one am not interested in seeing chevys on this site, they are common as fleas on a dog in the summer time. so many of the same ol thing, they kinda bore me.
yes I have built 2 of em, between the 2 mopars. still not interested!-----just my 2(?) cents-------------------------bob:read:

Need to ask, what is so different about seeing a Mopar with a 340/360/383/400/440 in it? Seen one small block Dart pretty much seen them all. 4" crank/rhs edelbrock heads/tti headers etc.......pretty much all the same.......

Need to ask, what is so different about seeing a Mopar with a 340/360/383/400/440 in it? Seen one small block Dart pretty much seen them all. 4' crank/rhs edelbrock heads/tti headers etc.......pretty much all the same.......

Nah, that definitely would be different! ;)

Need to ask, what is so different about seeing a Mopar with a 340/360/383/400/440 in it? Seen one small block Dart pretty much seen them all. 4' crank/rhs edelbrock heads/tti headers etc.......pretty much all the same.......

that is why i put a 64 fender on one side and a 65 on the other. you wont see that anywhere else.

-
Back