Introducing…..

-
Only think I dislike is the flex hose on the radiator. Only thing I think needs looked at is it looks like the transmission lines are snaking down in the bellhousing area. That should be a very light weight car. Good luck with it.
John, I agree. I'm not wild about the flex hose either. I'll have to come up with something different. And I feel the transmission lines need to be routed differently as well. All things that will be tended to. First thing I have to do is taking it to a local chassis builder to get the seat relocated so I fit in it better. After that I'll start doing things my way with it.

Only thing I dislike is the flex hose on the radiator. Only thing I think needs looked at is it looks like the transmission lines are snaking down in the bellhousing area. That should be a very light weight car. Good luck with it.
My thought on the trans lines is to replace it with one that has an integrated fan and mount it towards the rear and outside the frame rails that way the trans lines are clear of any rotating pieces.

My thought on the trans lines is to replace it with one that has an integrated fan and mount it towards the rear and outside the frame rails that way the trans lines are clear of any rotating pieces.
I had to weld a piece of steel angle on my aftermarket 2 x 3 frame rail because I was faced with the same issue. Then it’s protected from any flying pieces and inside the frame rails.

not mine, idk who's ether, danville va

Your wheels look awesome! Monocoque 2 piece wheels? They look like the ones I bought for my '65 Cuda. A great company IMO, gone now I believe. They would make what you wanted. They actually made 4" bolt circle wheels for me. As I said earlier, beautiful car. Good luck and enjoy.

That reminds me of the old pic of gliddens pro stock pinto where the wheels are a foot of the ground and the car is about level. Super cool.
Funny you should mention that. Local boys who bought a Glidden PInto, and raced it in GAS. It had an injected Ford inline-6... with a Batten furnace-brazed, BOSS 302 head, and a Nash 5-speed. Ran mid-9's in the 70's.
Bugenski Pinto pits.jpg

Bugenski and Fetiel.jpg

Very cool!!! I have always loved Arrow race cars. I bought a roller about 12 years ago but had to sell before I finished it. When I seen yours come up for sale made me think time to sell my 64 and get me an Arrow. Enjoy it very nice car

Beautiful car! I like the backwards facing alternator mounting with the front plate. May have to incorporate something similar in my L body Charger build.

Beautiful car! I like the backwards facing alternator mounting with the front plate. May have to incorporate something similar in my L body Charger build.
The only thing I want to do with that is place a protective cap over that terminal because knowing me I'll hit it with a wrench or something and the sparks will fly.... Or install the relay kit from Painless Wiring that kills power on that wire from the battery when the battery disconnect switch is in the off position.

The only thing I want to do with that is place a protective cap over that terminal because knowing me I'll hit it with a wrench or something and the sparks will fly.... Or install the relay kit from Painless Wiring that kills power on that wire from the battery when the battery disconnect switch is in the off position.

Ford relay does the same thing. Napa sells a heavier duty one made for guys that plow snow. It’s shinny too.

Ford relay does the same thing. Napa sells a heavier duty one made for guys that plow snow. It’s shinny too.
Hey Sir do you know the part number for that relay. I'm wanting to move my battery to the trunk.... T.I.A

Hey Sir do you know the part number for that relay. I'm wanting to move my battery to the trunk.... T.I.A

My local Napa closed or I would stop in and grab a part number. I know a quick Napa Google search should get you the needed info. My old ford ones were blue and the heavy duty Napa was chrome like. If I remember when I’m in the shop tomorrow I’ll try to find a number on it.

-
Back