Is anybody making parts?

-

Slade Dean

Reaction score
Lately i have been having a hard time finding parts for my 74'Dart.I need a new tailights,lenses,and orher ect.Just havent found nothing.Now if i had a charger or challenger parts our everywhere,but nothing for a dart...thats weak,soft and weak....:angry7:

Lately i have been having a hard time finding parts for my 74'Dart.I need a new tailights,lenses,and orher ect.Just havent found nothing.Now if i had a charger or challenger parts our everywhere,but nothing for a dart...thats weak,soft and weak....:angry7:

Do you happen to need, headlight bezels for your Dart? Have a good used pair around. Call some of the nationwide mopar junkyards, they should have something for a 74-76 Dart. I can think of http://www.wildcatmopars.com/

and http://drmopar.com/

keep on searchin!

theres not much on the market for 74 and newer year models.There popularity with the resto crowd hasnt caught on yet.A lot of stuff like weather strips,and side markers are the same as some older darts,and still avalible,but there are a lot of pieces that arent avalible yet also.mainly tail light lenses,front marker lights,and grilles,bumpers.

I picked up a set from layson's,out of one of the yards that they do business with and the bezels don't have one pit anywhere and the lenses were absolutely perfect after a little polish

I am building a street/strip 1974 dart swinger. So far I have the wood dash trim, gas tank and straps, and rear seat I will not be using. I am sure I will find other parts I will not need sooner or later, Reply if I can help.

My son and I completely restored a '74 Dart Sport - every last square inch of it - and we were able to find almost everything we needed either in local auto parts stores, internet web sites, or just by simply posting "PARTS WANTED" ads here and on other MOPAR-related forums.

We are almost done with his '74 Gold Duster, and the same story is true. Granted, it takes a bit if patience, we spent about 3 years on the Dart Sport and about 1.5 years on the Duster.

Post a list of what you need in the "PARTS WANTED" forum and you might be surprised what you find. As a matter of fact, I have a '73 Duster parts car with some good stuff still left on it.
icon10.gif

Good luck on the search,
Jerry

75-76 dart sports dont use the same taillights as the 74-earlier. the lenses may be the same but the bezels are different as the 75/6 have the chrome piece all the way across the tail panel

-
Back