Is Doctor Diff still in Business?

-

Frank Cole

Reaction score
I need a pair of axles for my 8 3/4. I tried ordering on line and I get a "No products with the selected options in stock" pop up. So I tried various other axle sizes and spline arrangements and everything is apparently out of stock. I tried calling and the auto replay message says to send an e-mail. I sent an e-mail and never heard back. I also need a set of caliper brackets for 11.75 discs which I know he also sells. Has anyone bought anything recently from Dr. Diff?

Crap I hope so. I'm gettin ready to need some axles.

There was just a whole thread on buying offset spring kits, he’s still in business. I’m sure he’s having supply issues like everyone else…

Check your order when it comes. They shorted me the proportioning valve for my disc brake setup last year. When I got around to doing the job, I was **** out of luck and cost me $$ for nothing. Should have went with PST for everything.

Check your order when it comes. They shorted me the proportioning valve for my disc brake setup last year. When I got around to doing the job, I was **** out of luck and cost me $$ for nothing. Should have went with PST for everything.

And you contacted Cass and explained all that?

Because I’m sorry, but Cass is literally the best customer service in the business. I’ve been doing business with him for years, he’s sent me parts free of charge on the weekend to get me out of a jam. I’d do business with him over everyone else. Sometimes his availability is a little spotty because he’s a one man operation and he does travel to shows. But that’s pretty easy to understand.

i over ordered because im kinda new at up-grading over factory, Cass personally called me and got my order correct for me, otherwise i would of bought some things that i really didnt need. im a customer for life, hes also stopped his busy day to answer my dumb questions... Rich

And you contacted Cass and explained all that?

Because I’m sorry, but Cass is literally the best customer service in the business. I’ve been doing business with him for years, he’s sent me parts free of charge on the weekend to get me out of a jam. I’d do business with him over everyone else. Sometimes his availability is a little spotty because he’s a one man operation and he does travel to shows. But that’s pretty easy to understand.

Yes I did, because that's what I heard. Didn't seem to believe me, even after I ordered another one from them. It was a couple months later when I saw it missing from the order and they said, nothing they could do. It was screwed up because I ordered one as I didn't know one came with the kit. Then I canceled the second one when I realized it was included. They seemed to remove both of them from the order. They may be good to order from, I'm just relaying my story and saying check your order when it comes.

Last edited:
Got a text reply from Cass a week or so ago in regard to some Timken axle bearings I'm looking for. Said Supply Chain has been rough for months.

Pat

I just ordered rebuild parts for my center chunk from him and got them very quickly! Axles have been OOS for awhile. I need a set, too.

He got back to me today on some questions I sent last week.
He had standard abody SBP 8 3/4 axles.
Figure he's just busy.

-
Back