Is it bad if you have a room that looks like this? lol

-

GoodysGotaCuda

Mr. Goody
Reaction score
Since i dont have a car around these days. i got bored lol

Lets see a holley and carter carb, mopar clock, challenger poster, mats plates, stock chrome sb valve covers, dodge division hubcap, super six lid, plates from five of my six cars.

100_1779.jpg

pair of MP black and polished valve covers, lid, chrome pan, d of h poster, 5 blade fan, 360 4bbl pie pan, wheel standin hemi dart, 'catcha cuda' and challenger tin.

100_1780.jpg

8ft BFG Cuda banner
100_1787.jpg

Posters
100_1784.jpg

100_1786.jpg

Am i crazy? lol :toothy7:

Looks good to me :thumbup: My shop has all sorts of grills, hubcaps, emblems, bezels, etc. hanging on the wall, guy art I call it.

Man, I had seen that green Cuda tire banner in a tire store one day and asked them if I could have it when they were done with it. They told me flat out, No. That would have looked sweet hanging in the garage for sure.

Good looking room though.....there is nothing wrong with it.

Looks good, unless it's your formal living room. Then, it might be a little over the top. However, to each his own. I would be in divorce court if I did that.

Jerry

Meh it might be a tad much. Describes me very much though lol. I sleep/mopars/sometimes eat lately lol. I met me lady at mopars at the strip with her Little Red Express. She never batted an eye lol.

Oh and the guitar is a ESP/LTD w/line6 spider II amp/full floorboard

I'm Not Sure I Understand The Question? Don't You Have Car Parts In Your Kitchen.? I Thought That Was Normal.

That isn't one of those singing fish in the bottom picture, is it?
sterb179.gif

I think your room looks just fine.... As a matter of fact, my LIVING room has looked WORST than that! My wife almost broke a toe tripping over my driveshaft safety loop I had bought and left on the floor next to the couch. You see, my dashboard was under the coffee table.... and the cylinders heads just arrived and they were stacked by the front door, next to the...

You get the picture.
104.gif

The second my girlfriend went to Vegas for 3 days I started bringing the parts in the house and the second before she came home they all went back into the garage.

The room looks great, I like the rod and piston on the speaker.

Man, you guys are good I never saw the guitar or the singing fish ...until I looked at the posts. Buddy of mine had a complete 413 on a motor stand in his living room once....it was a second floor apartment !!!

:wav:

Iv'e been there before. Is there anything wrong with assembling a small block in the living room? Or how about running a holley carb thru the dishwasher right next to the dinner plates? I bet I'm not the only one.

Looks good to me. Before I met my g/f and had my own place there was somthing Mopar in every room. Have some of it up here so I feel at home, but no car parts,

haha thanks guys. nah its not a singing fish its just a bass piggy bank lol. I'm diggin the new room lol.

If anyone would like to donate a 360 .020 stroker kit and eddie magnum heads...er....umm..to put on the wall. lemme know lol :D

We saw the old garage on Overhaulin so how is the one in the new house? How about an update on the cuda, still in the shop?

new garage is the same as the last...pretty much. still a 3car and too much crap for it lol.

the cuda, from what the shop said they have found a fender for it. they havent touched it because they are waiting on that. apparently. shop has a really good rep so we'll see. i'm in no hurry, but it should progress pretty rapidly once they get it...we'll see. they have two in house frame pullers and such, so it doesnt need to be moved to get that done if need be.

-Mike

So what's the piston and rod #7 from?? Hmm huh hmm? 360 .20 over?? Uh huh. Is that how it starts, buy a piston and rod and build a motor around it? I think I'll go out and buy a new chrome valve stem cap and see what I can do.

I have the other seven in my garage. the block is in storage in vegas. its for my MP 360 10:1 Magnum/LA hybrid short block lol

its got them funny lookin lifter holder-downers too. i have a magnum air-gap intake. i was piecing that badboy together before the wreck. :pain10: :sad:

100_1085.jpg

WOW! Great close up shot of the valley.
On the room, looks great, tastfully done. My only change would be the Dukes poster. Not a big enuff fan to post it.
Alas, the wife, IMO, I think would have me haul it off back to the garage through.

-
Back