-

Patrykdart70

F'n New Guy
Reaction score
I was looking at a 1969 dart GT today..

Solid 318 and rear posi gears..

Body is a mess but all there...

is 4200 a fair price?

Dont have any pics... Wasn't able to snap any.

The car is multi colored little bondo and work done .. looks like someone has started work but quit mid stride leaving cut sqaures where it had cancer in a few spots.. the interior is mostly in the trunk

Engine has a mild cam which I was told was of unknown make.. solid 318 with air gap intake .. Front disc and rear posi.

Wish I could give more info.. Just trying to find a roundabout figure.

thanks and sorry for a lack of info

It depends.....If you want just a nice daily driver and it would only cost a couple grand to paint her up then you'd have like $6 k into it. The cost to get it painted is the big factor here. I'll probably end up with $ 7500 into my 74 when I'm done which seems high but I'll know what I have will be a good solid driver that looks great IMO of course. Again the condition of the body is the big determining factor with this question. Try to write down all the things you will need to do and make a budget for the project. The 69 has to be worth like $10K running and with a decent paint job.

Lots of projects around right now at lower prices. I'd keep looking unless there was something special about this car. You may have to drive and tow it back, but I'd rather spend a couple of days on the road than months in the bodyshop.

WELL!! have more info..

The car runs solid and has absolutely no leaks..
the sheet metal that was cut is only in two minor spots...
Has the original 318 with eldlebrock intake manifold and 650 carb.

Sorry I haven't been clear about all of it.. I'm still trying to figure it all out as I go lol..

BTW got the price down to 4000... for a running project.. cars straight and drives well.. so a driving project

-
Back