Is it worth the fight?

-

65fish

65fish
Reaction score
I have stumbled on a 68 barrcuda notchback. Originally 318 car now has 273 commando. Owner says they have most of the parts. So you guys and girls think that a huge fight with the wife is worth it? Ive brought home 3 vehicles in the last year so why not another one? The price is right in my range.. Cheap!!

If the fight gets big enough buying another car will be the last of your worries.

Life is so simple when you get along with your old lady.

I bought 1 car and got yelled at so I bought 2 more. I dont get yelled at anymore. Caution do this at your own risk your result may be different. lol

I had to pass one on to a friend cause mama wasn't havin' no more strays brought home...she said 3 is enough...

I think i was just needing some moral support. I dont think i can pass it up! so one of the other might be on the selling block soon. or i might just start cutting up my extra 84 ramcharger? And I should probablly make plans to sleep in the garage for a day or 2

Here she is Im calling right now going to take the day off tomorrow. I know the motor is not "correct" but it will be nice to have an extra 273 for my 65

3kd3m33o45V95Qb5S29crcba1d017cc351f14.jpg

3me3p73l75V65O75Ta9cre2e7ac625b8c1b43.jpg

3n33m03p65Q25U45Pd9cr2925329826251b31.jpg

3n73kb3o95T05U05S49cr0de92cacafff1e5a.jpg

Well I think i may have found the loop hole. The wife wants a new laptop. I told her to order what ever she wanted. She is ordering a pink one. The 68 isnt as pretty hey color only counts when your done building right?

I guess it depends on who wears the pants in the family. If its her than just put on her underwear and tell her you're getting that car. If its you, you can just keep yours on.

I just drag them home and worry about it later. In my house it is easier to ask for forgiveness. Of course I am the only one who works also.

your the man do it ! i seen that car on craigslist i would hold out he has droped the price like twice a month for last two months

-
Back