Is Joan Rivers the best Dodge can do????

-
Is Joan Rivers the best they could do? You decide.

iacocca-cx.jpg

Dennis Rodman

See, it could have been worse.

Attachments

• rodman.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 110
I don't mind Joan, she laughs at herself, every once in a while I'll catch a bit of her show "Fashion Police" and she's funny as heck! Strange choice for a Dodge commercial but they could have done a LOT worse.

I kinda agree, David. Did you see her latest? She made some kinda off color joke about her Daughter's house being worse to live in than those ladies who were held hostage in the basement of that house for 30 years. Yeah, it was in poor taste, but she stood her ground and said it was just a joke, get over it. I have some respect for her for not caving to the PC police on that one.

Don't really matter who is on the commercial, either people are going to buy the cars or not.

If they made a 2 door version dart with some improvements they could have Justin Beiber pushing them for all I care and I would still be interested in buying one.

Is Joan Rivers still alive? Really, it's the ad agencies that make the commercials and hire the "celebrities." Most of the corporate shirts just go along with what the ad agencies propose.

Now, when men were men and...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_gECAGXvE"]1970 Dodge Challenger RT Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back