IS MEMBER CRACKEDBACK STILL DOING WIRING UPGRADE KITS?

-

CFD244

"I LOST MY ID IN A FLOOD"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks

I PM'd @crackedback a little while ago and haven't heard back from him (Doesn't look like he's even opened the PM). I have one of his headlight kits and would like a charging system wire kit for my Demon. Hopefully all is well.

Only your Wife does that to you!! LOL Probably just missed the notification or something...

He has lots of things on his plate beside an internet forum. He had a bad heart attack a while back so I'm sure he's watching his health. Trust me, he's got bigger fish to fry than all us. He'll get back to you.

He has lots of things on his plate beside an internet forum. He had a bad heart attack a while back so I'm sure he's watching his health. Trust me, he's got bigger fish to fry than all us. He'll get back to you.
Thanks Rob. I hope he is recovering well. He is an awesome guy that I have dealt with in the past. :thumbsup:

I was wondering the same actually. I wrote him a couple times for a couple products myself and haven’t heard back. Hope everything is alright.

Sorry, been sick...

Not ignoring, just not feeling great and all that comes with not having any energy.

Don't Do It!!! It'll cost you a lot more than you think... I have a friend who made that mistake... :lol:

Wasnt Slantsixdan also selling a relay kit a while back? I took a few minutes to go back and look but couldn’t find any info, but seems to me he was also selling a kit.

-
Back