is that a charger with a daytona wing?!

-
yeah but since he put that wing on now he's got a 440 6 pack, i tell people since i put the stripe down the side of my 09 charger se instead of a v6 i got a r/t

An Aussie Charger with an add on?Not too good to look at but I bet it's fun to drive!8)

mopar sunday is a once a year play day for all things mopar.
Its the only all mopar driving event in the country! and it only go's for one day, so u'll hav to exuse the boys if they get carryed away with there burnouts.

it doesnt look bad..it also doesnt look great..

why the f/c burnout to run 11.5?

Why not?
People will remember the burnout, very few will remember the E.T. it ran.

I do JF style burnouts in everything. My fastest run in the hot rod truck was a 14.00. It was slow, but everyone liked to watch it because I did silly burnouts.

yep why not do a big crowd pleas-er burnout, if ya can afford the tyres.
the big old dodge dos go well for a big car, I pretty shore its got 323 gears and a stock converter too.
If you want to see more aussie mopars check out moparmarket.com there is heaps of cool stuff on there.
here is my 73 valiant town and country, it needs a resto pretty bad.
Copyof30122009002.jpg
Copyof30122009001.jpg

thanks for the pics,,,love those aussie chargers,,,whats the average weather over there ?? hummmm

May as well go all the way and put a nose cone on it as well. It really does not look half bad.

It isn't super bad, however it surely isn't sexy either.

Now if the wing were about 4" shorter, it would actually look pretty sweet.

thanks for the pics,,,love those aussie chargers,,,whats the average weather over there ?? hummmm
Thats not as silly as it sounds mate, heaps of jobs over here :-D
The weather is the same tho. Cold at one end of the country, hot at the other end.

Thats not as silly as it sounds mate, heaps of jobs over here :-D
The weather is the same tho. Cold at one end of the country, hot at the other end.

so i guess its livable in the middle of the couintry ?????
im in the flexo graphic printing industry,,,print food and medical packaging,,,got any thing over there???

so i guess its livable in the middle of the couintry ?????
im in the flexo graphic printing industry,,,print food and medical packaging,,,got any thing over there???
oh wow, thats a hard one.
Not my field of expertise, tho there are plenty of employment websites if
your serious :cheers:

-
Back