Is there any fitment problems with TTI- Big Block -A body

-
I am swapping a 383 into my 70 dart i was reading on here alot of guys using the schumacher Tri Y headers then welding the rest of the exhaust up ,I was wondering about the TTi`s are there any fitment problems ?,I do like TTi`s package - No Welding .

I have put a set of the 2" with 3i/2 collectors TTI under chassis headers on a stroked 440 in a 1976 Duster and the fit was perfect. They were one of the nicest set of headers I have ever seen. The important thing to remember is that the engine has to be in the proper position and they tell you how to do that too. Good luck no matter what you choose.

I am swapping a 383 into my 70 dart i was reading on here alot of guys using the schumacher Tri Y headers then welding the rest of the exhaust up ,I was wondering about the TTi`s are there any fitment problems ?,I do like TTi`s package - No Welding .

Cracker, make sure any reply written is outside the "quote tag" when you type it in or otherwise, it just looks like part of the quote and the post looks like a quote with no reply.

I just put TTI 1-3/4 shortys w/borgeson box on my factory bb 69 dart and still had to dent one tube to clear the box and dent the head pipe to clear torsion bar. Not fun after all the coin I paid

These guys can tell you more than I can. Sometimes aftermarket heads dont work to well with headers. The stage 6 heads on my brothers 70 cuda put the tubes of his tti's into the torsion bars. The angle of the exhaust ports is different. Had to bolt the headers down on a spare head and heat up all the pipes to bend em so they would fit. So ask around like your doing and let em know what head your using.

-
Back