Is there no honor left in the world

-
I thought about doing the same kind of thing, but then I realized I would never be happy with that kind of combo. The idea of spending half the money to make the same kind of power was awfully tempting...

I love the 70 1/2 camaro.I don,t like chevy engines.I allmost put my aar cuda engine in the camaro.The lord was with me and found my 67 cuda.I love them more. Mark

650-hp small block!!! Sounds like a sweet combo... I bet the guy didn't have to mortgage the farm to build it either...

Hey, be nice................He's a chevy guy, they can't afford a Hemi.

I cant Knock chevys my first car was a 67 camaro with a little 327 that ran 11.20s with street tires. I would never put a small block chevy in my Cuda or vise-versa. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

chevy engines are a lot cheaper, and easy to find. you can also make alot of power with some decent parts.

im all mopar but i own a chevy vega with a built sbc on spray and its a runner. was my first car and figured if it got wrecked wasnt a cuda being smashed.

im tempter on put a mopar or chevy engine in my amx. 401 and 390 engines are expensive to buy yet build,

I used a S-10 tailgate and '87 regal metal to help make my valiants floorboards, does that make me a trader????

I cant Knock chevys my first car was a 67 camaro with a little 327 that ran 11.20s with street tires. I would never put a small block chevy in my Cuda or vise-versa. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

MUST HAVE BEEN A SWEET RIDE .....

my first car was a 87 montecarlo (ss clone) bored out 396 .....
and im 3 quaters done rebulding a 327 well chevy 302 i guess....
well 327 block 283 crank yadayada ......

but yeah point is i thaught my montecarlo was fast and had guts (witch it had in my opinion) but i tried a 1970 satelite one night and got blown away basicly i just fallowed tail lights .......a week after i found the car,guy that i raced ....
he had a 440 six pack under the hood THATS WHEN I BECAME A REAL MOPAR FAN! LOL!!!!!!

I used a S-10 tailgate and '87 regal metal to help make my valiants floorboards, does that make me a trader????

I used the rear door off my ex wive's olds to make my lower quarter panel:bootysha:
of course she nor the judge was to happy about that:-D

I really can't knock a GM, thay probably have the fastest small block on the planet and I've seen some iron headed big block cars that would stand on their rear bumper.. Fords on the other hand, their all junk except their rear ends...

Be fun at the parts store.

Ya I want a water pump.

Whats the year make and modle sir?

72 Dodge Dart.

Moter?

Whattttttt? 318?

No 350.

ERRRRR??????? UMMMMM??????? 225 Slant six?

No 350.

ERRRR???????? Ummmmmm??????? We don't have one.

I think there should be a law against crossbreeding a Mopar.I saw a Duster on pinks a while back with a girl driving it.thought that was cool until she said it had bowtie power.A Mopar put her on the trailer so it worked out ok in the end.

-
Back