is this a good deal or a bad radiator?

-
I've been searching for a quality aluminum radiator myself. I'm looking for one that will bolt-in, without me having to carve-up my freshly restored car (yeah, I'm being whiny....) One of our members Ken (OCDART) is in contact with a supplier that's just finishing up R&D on a true drop-in replacement for OUR cars, not a universal item. This will use factory bolt holes and accept the factory shroud. I just PM'ed him to see how it's coming along....

But just remember: Cheap is just that..... Spend it once on quality, THAT'S the best "deal".

Griffin makes a very nice radiator for our cars that mimics the original very closely but it`s not cheap by any means. I got one for my Barracuda through Mancini, I sent them the measurements and they made it up to fit. Again not cheap.

I've been searching for a quality aluminum radiator myself. I'm looking for one that will bolt-in, without me having to carve-up my freshly restored car (yeah, I'm being whiny....) One of our members Ken (OCDART) is in contact with a supplier that's just finishing up R&D on a true drop-in replacement for OUR cars, not a universal item. This will use factory bolt holes and accept the factory shroud. I just PM'ed him to see how it's coming along....

But just remember: Cheap is just that..... Spend it once on quality, THAT'S the best "deal".

So how IS it coming along? :)

-
Back