It Ain't A Mopar, But It's a BIG Pile of COOL!

-
I'm sure those ran down a few Mopar's back in the day

Buford T Justice came to mind of his opening statement. " there ain't no way, I mean no way you came from my loins, and when we get back home I'm gonna punch your mama in the mouth"

Those were pretty cool cars, I had a 72 Galaxie 500 4 dr hardtop. That car would go through damn near anything, built like a tank, same color as the one in the video too. Thanks for bringing back some good memories Rob.

Yep, they were cool cars, I had a 72 Ford Ranch Wagon that was bought in an estate sale. I had belonged to a good friends grandfather. When I went to look at it, I took another good friend who was well versed in Fords. The first thing he looked at was the block casting numbers & discovered that it was a 429 SCJ engine. I bought it, added newer wheels & tires, added dual exhaust & proceeded to drive it like it was stolen, it would pass everything but a gas station. After a while, the novelty of driving a wagon wore off & I found a 71 Galaxie convertible with no engine or transmission. I swapped the drive train from the wagon into the 'vert & enjoyed driving it for a few more years before selling it off for another adventure.

-
Back