It has now been three months!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
Yes, as of yesterday it has been three months since Rani's last post. She has gone away before , but never for this long! I don't know about the rest of you, but I miss her and her posts. Hopefully she comes back soon.

Her cousin posted this week that she's in India visiting her family. She found an opportunity to work there and save up some money to use back here on her cars. She is supposed to stay there for a while and come back sometime this summer.

She's ok and will be back.

Good to know. But wages in India aren't something you can save up. One of the poorest countries. Kinda like saying I'm gonna go work in Mexico to save up some extra cash.

I just thought about her the other day and realized how FABO sure ain't the same without her!! By the time she comes back we're gonna have to throw a welcome back party or something!!!

Her cousin posted this week that she's in India visiting her family. She found an opportunity to work there and save up some money to use back here on her cars. She is supposed to stay there for a while and come back sometime this summer.

She's ok and will be back.
:cheers::cheers: Thank you :cheers:
I miss her as well and glad I hung on to her gift I have for her, I will wait on her return :happy1: Thank you for the update :cheese:

she was last seen on a hemi powered camel cruising through the desert headed toward Pakistan. there's gold in them there hills.

I was wondering about this the other day.
Good to hear she's okay.
Can't wait until she's back and starts posting again, bcoz we miss her!

Well, we got a few party participants!! How we gonna do this?? Actually GO to co?? "Web party"?? Send gifts??

Well, we got a few party participants!! How we gonna do this?? Actually GO to co?? "Web party"?? Send gifts??

Maybe everybody go to Sonic when she gets back and order tater tots and Mt. Dew (two of her favorite treats). :D

Problem is, I don't have any Sonic's near me.... :banghead:

Yep - I agree - Rani is one of FABO's "gentlemen" posters.

Hurry back Rani so that we can enjoy your posts again.:cheese:

Besides that there are waaaay to many blokes on here and not enough sheilas!

She has said something in the past about having to go her home land every so often because she isn't a US citizen and it is required for her visa in order to stay here.

Pathetic is all I can say-Period -Do you still miss your mommy's too????? LOL

If she really was your friend, she would have stayed in contact and informed ya'll of her leaving and current status.....think it over...

Why so much backlash over this?

I've been inactive here for awhile, did I miss some 8th grade drama that happened?

-
Back