It is FINALLY here...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Hope everyone had a safe couple of holidays.
Lot of you are probably sick of me talking about my health crap...but...well....tough sh*t.
This coming Thursday will hopefully be the beginning of a life altering event. The beginning of my spinal cord simulator trial is FINALLY here.
If all goes well....it could very well be the end of me being defendant on Opioids. I may actually get some of my life back....

My back, my this, my that, my keneuter valve.... good Lord man, give it a rest already!

On a serious note, Doug - You're on the prayer list for a pain free turnaround brother! Believing on better days of mobility ahead for you!

Doug....you could have thrown your hands up and quit a long time ago, but you've never gave up! Good for you man! I hope and pray that it works as well as it's been touted to, and you get tons of relief.

:thumbsup:

Right on Doug, hoping this works out for you!

BTW, I owe you money for the awesome cheese you sent, let me know how much:thumbsup:

Good luck, Doug.
You will keep us informed on how it goes, right?
I sure hope it works out well for you.
Would this be a long term treatment, or is it a short and sweet treatment?

What type of stimulator are you getting? I have a device called H-wave. It's like a large tens unit and it helps keep me off pills.

Here's hoping it helps.My wife had one implanted in her stomach and it was a blessing for over 10 years. Chronic pain sucks. I finally took myself off the opioids and just eat Ibuprophen like candy.

-
Back