It.......

-
Finally we have a winner:cheers:

It's supposed to be here this coming Wednesday.

And you think the suspense was hell on you just waiting to see wtF I was talking about. Try being me and having to wait for it to get here:banghead:

OKok....

IT.jpg

Wow...............freakin beautiful.....tell us more....8)

It was listed on here for sale. Has a 360, a 727 (I think) and an 8.75 with a 3.91 sg in it. I'm gonna make some changes in it, including the wheels. Anyone wanna buy the wheels and tires? Anyone have a floor shift column for it?:-D

I forgot. It has Wilwoods on the front

That's one of the things I like, the whole stark black and white thing. I've got a couple of plans for it

hey... I mentioned you had a new toy coming way back....but... I will give the kudos to the lady....

...nice car... enjoy!

-RPM

Congrat's, :cheers:

You will be needing a bigger building for sure know :toothy10:

Nice score!!!!!! Worth the suspense ... even if it got weird.

Congrats! Can't wait to see more of it. The photo up there ^^ with the red "x" is just a tease.

Doesn't that have white seats with black head rests? I know I saw a car like that on the net some where. I don't remember alot about it ( some one must have passed something my way lol) but I do remember it was a real good deal... provided it's the same car Good deal! Keep us posted and remember we're all picture whores!

Ohhhhh NOW it shows up! Clean looking too. (Just got done with one of those air cleaner lids.)

Beautiful car ... you did good son. :)

Yep. Has white seats with black headrests. Dash pad is black, rest of dash is white. Door paint is white with black panels, but I'm thinking of reversing that. Black paint, white panels. Not sure till it gets here and I can stare at it for a while. Looks like the kick panels are messed up in it, so I'm gonna need a set. Anyone want to donate to the cause?? Looks like I need hinge covers as well

DSC00868.jpg

:-DI am going to start a tease thread to 68 Sedan.:cheers:

Wait till you see what I have coming!!! part of it is here already.

Yep you dun real good 68!!! and you sure made it fun for us too.:-D

Glad I could entertain for a few minutes.....:-D

Less than 48 hours to IT.....Looks like a great car.

Can't wait to see what changes you'll make. Sure like the black / white treatment though.

Hang in there.....:clock: Aren't we told patience is some kind of virtue...lol

-
Back