Its a sad time for all mopar lovers! Click the link to learn

-
I assume you mean, "really really REEEEEAAAAALLLLYYYYY high"
He was a Mopar dealer/parts yard. Again, if you were in need....... ! He didn't consider his place a "junk yard". He also did work on old mopars too. Haven't been there in years, and don't know if Larry is even still around.

They should do a sell off where every car in the yard is $500-$1000

The family would make close to $75000 easy in pure profit and every car in the yard would be saved or used for parts.

Or, if they have time they could make even MORE $$$$$$ and do a auction like they did with the great Texas Mopar hoard last year.

That's a great idea.

There's a place about 2 hours from me that has a LOT of vintage Mopars.

The owner is a pontiac guy and doesn't like Mopar guys. (I kind of understand since some of us are nerdy/fussy)
Anywhoooo- if you even start to say anything negative about gm while he's boasting their accolades (or even defend Mopar including with facts), or if you try to haggle on Mopar parts based on condition or an initially high asking price, the price goes up. He's threatened several times to crush all his Mopars, and only the Mopars. I've seen him tell people to drop the part they just pulled if they point out damage or rust they hadn't seen prior to the pull, and then refuse to sell it to them, even at the initial price.
He's quite OK to throw that part in the scrap pile and get next to zero rather than take $125 for it instead of the $150 initially quoted.
I've also seen him stomp on Mopar parts to intentionally ruin them.

He's a pretty big dick, but has a LOT of Mopars with good parts.

Last edited:
That's a great idea.

There's a place about 2 hours from me that has a LOT of vintage Mopars.

The owner is a pontiac guy and doesn't like Mopar guys. (I kind of understand since some of us are nerdy/fussy)
Anywhoooo- if you even start to say anything negative about gm while he's boasting their accolades (or even defend Mopar including with facts), or if you try to haggle on Mopar parts based on condition or an initially high asking price, the price goes up. He's threatened several times to crush all his Mopars, and only the Mopars. I've seen him tell people drop the part they just pulled if they point out damage or rust they hadn't seen prior to the pull, and then refuse to sell it to them, even at the initial price.
He's quite OK to throw that part in the scrap pile and get next to zero rather than take $125 for it instead of the $150 initially quoted.
I've also seen him stomp on Mopar parts to intentionally ruin them.

He's a pretty big dick, but has a LOT of Mopars with good parts.
Sounds like a real crackpot. I never understood hatred for different car makers and especially with old American iron. That door swings both ways

When you own it you do what you want! You guys have the same ideas-same old bs. How many times can you hear”I can buy it at joes for less”-“it’s not worth that”-“I’ll give you ???”! Why do you believe you have the right to price anything? If they crush they don’t have to hear a bunch of crap,or deal with thieves. When you guys spend two hours at a car then buy a couple of trinkets off of it you know something is up. I don’t call the guy that owns the cars a prick-it’s the ones of you that must be watched are the real problems.

You don't know this guy.

...and you don't know me.

This guy isn't an *** to gm guys.

He's got a heavy prejudice against Mopar guys.

...and he IS a big fat, dick!

...and the reason I have input on pricing is because I'm the other half of the buyer/seller relationship.

If we can't agree on a price, then so be it.....but don't be a dick.

...and market research.

Do people abuse that? Absolutely.

No I don’t know either one of you, but I know both types and I own GM ford and Chrysler. I have bought all types of cars trucks-vehicles of all sorts. I guarantee that he won’t miss your business.

Anyone that says if I cant get top dollar I will crush it is a Douchebag . End of story !

" I have a cute little puppy I can no longer take care of ... $2000 .
If I cant get $2000 I will club it to death !"

You have no idea how I choose to conduct business with this person.

I was sharing an anecdote or two about some extreme behavior I've witnessed.

Nowhere did I state that I was a party in any of those situations.

Clearly you think I am the problem since you chose to attack me twice personally over something that doesn't concern you.

You may want to step back and think before you jump on here, condemning members for their perceived dealings with non-members.

Oh I certainly don’t want to step on your toes for you are the epitome of”Chryslerdom”! My observations and opinions differ from you so you being a member of this forum certainly makes you king! You need to buy this yard and run it however you see fit. It would be”your money”to give away if you wanted to and all your friends could have cheap or free parts.

All the cars shown in the pictures all look like rusted to death pieces of **** that might have had good parts 25 years ago. I won't shed a tear.

Never been there, maybe changed hands some, dunno. Way back in the 90s I called there. I lived n Mo. and long way from there. I remember calling looking for some parts. If I recall, maybe really high prices or bad attitude. What ever the reason, I never called back again.
It does not bother me for people to price their stuff however they like, no matter what it is. I decide where and with whom to spend my $.

All that stuff looks pretty rough. I reckon if there was good stuff on site steve mags would've told us all about it.

-
Back