It's April the 20th!! Why this??

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Why??? I woke up to this today, up to 3" of this crap. disgust We need some warm days, has not even felt like spring yet. Atleast it will be gone soon and it looks pretty.

Attachments

• Picture 4008.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Picture 4011.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Picture 4010.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 208
  • Picture 4014.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 202
  • Picture 4015.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 189
We just had that Monday and I couldnt believe the spin outs on the highway. Its like people forgot in a few weeks they could not drive 90mph in that stuff.

Don't you just love that? :( We had about the same thing last week, 6" of wet, sloppy, snow, and then on Sunday morning we woke up to another 1/2" of fresh snow. It seems like this winter will never end. It's been -10C each morning for the past week, so I've had to scrape the frost off the windows each morning before I leave for work. Gotta' love this global warming. :)

because maybe you live in MINNESOTA!?!?! lol id take snow over the blanket of pollen on everything down here.
maybe i need to move to the caymens...i wish...lol

No snow here, just tornadoes and 70mph winds last night along with nickel size hail
Mother nature needs a shot of Tequila and get back on track for yall up there.
Cool thermometer, with a clock on it showing 4:31 pm. Very nice.

because maybe you live in MINNESOTA!?!?! lol id take snow over the blanket of pollen on everything down here.
maybe i need to move to the caymens...i wish...lol

Same here, I wash it off my car and it's green again the next day.
Digging your Ramcharger :love4:, Like my 66 valiant it has a white top today.
Tomorrow it will be lime green :toothy7:

Mike, I think I'll stick with the snow and cold. You folks sure have been taking a beating from Ma Nature this past week. Keep yer head down son. :)
I hear that ](*,) Treva and I was in the flat lands playing in our APA pool league when the Tornadoes and hail warning was out :-|, We packed up our stickes and headed back to the ridge "hill" just in time, The flat lands is where the tornadoes tend to stay, Treva and the dogs and I was in our safe room till 11:00 pm last night. Treva said she was glad I made the call to get the heck out of dodge NOW!!!!!!! Power poles was laid down 45 minutes after we got home on the road we took home..

No snow here, just tornadoes and 70mph winds last night along with nickel size hail
Mother nature needs a shot of Tequila and get back on track for yall up there.
Cool thermometer, with a clock on it showing 4:31 pm. Very nice.

or a tampon and some midol lol

sorry ladies but she's pms-ing real bad.

thanks for the kind words memike. i still need to get you a pic of that intake and carb... ive been slacking.

I got sunburned at Spring Fling.....

You guys be safe up and out there. I would much rather hack with you about stupid stuff than how you got your country bumpkin butts hurt.

Princeton got about the same. I heard that South East Minnesota is getting around 10 inches....

Good thing I mowed and raked the yard Monday....

Because global warming is bullshit, that's why. We're in a global coolin period now...but you'll never hear about all that. Mother Earth does what the hell she wants to. We've had one of the nicest Springs in the south I can remember. Just like it's supposed to be. Chilly in the mornin and beautiful in the day. We usually go from Winter to Summer overnight.

Weathers crazy everywhere. Colds been hangin on around here, usually we're in the mid 60's by now. Its about ten degress cooler. Been watching the weather back East and in the South. I think about you guys when a storm hits. Leana said her shed got hit by a fallin tree ,glad no one was hurt. I think its going to be a weird year.

LOL, my roommate is from MN, been sending his family pictures of of the sun when we see it lol, still doing the bad 4 letter R word here but at least we get to see the sun in between right now

We lucked out here in northern Wi. Got about 2 in. of the white stuff. About
90 miles south the got 6-8 in.
Over in Green bay they got 9 in. of that s**t.
At 11:27 the ground is just wet.
They say 60' by sunday.
I sure hope so.
At least it's not like the savage weather down south.
Hang in there everone down there!

I got home:home: about midnight lastnight,around 2:00a.m wind was blowing,rain coming down hard,then dime size hail.We,ve ben having rain all week.Sucks!

I am the one to blame. I got babby chicks in. They don't do well in the cold so you know it will not warm up till there gone](*,)

Attachments

• 100_5571.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_5572.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 57
Just stay hunkered down till this bad stuff passes. Should be gone by ...................November.

Just Kidding!!

Don't do anything stupid & stay safe.

I live further north in Minnesota from him. We got nothing.
Got to love big old Lake Superior sometimes.
It keeps the bad weather away sometimes.

-
Back