Its Gone :(

-
Mine wouldn't be hanging out with friends. All my friends in school were eggheads, I was the only gearhead in the midst. But hangin' with my Pops, building engines, painting cars, those are some good memories!
Same here, most of the people I hung with thought they were so smart but none could rebuild a engine. Only a few were even car guys, and then it was chebby or ferd. I slowley drifted from all of them as we grew older. I learned what I know from reading Mopar Muscle, Chiltons and doing some internet homework. Papa was a rolling stone.

Same here, most of the people I hung with thought they were so smart but none could rebuild a engine. Only a few were even car guys, and then it was chebby or ferd. I slowley drifted from all of them as we grew older. I learned what I know from reading Mopar Muscle, Chiltons and doing some internet homework. Papa was a rolling stone.

Most of the people I hung out with could tell you the physics of that engine and the theory of it, but actually physically doing it and making the theory work? Nah...but they were my friends. But when it came to actually turning the wrench and getting things done? That's why Pop and I became business partners later on.

Good luck on the new project :cheers:
There is a guy down in Brooksville that can get you sheet metal. You may have to wait til he puts in an order but at least you can save a ton on shipping..I see his adds on craigslist all the time. I got my quarters from him. Nice guy, has a bunch of cool old cars, but alas chevy stuff.

Most of the people I hung out with could tell you the physics of that engine and the theory of it, but actually physically doing it and making the theory work? Nah...but they were my friends. But when it came to actually turning the wrench and getting things done? That's why Pop and I became business partners later on.

Ironically the person who bought Dylans car, Curtis, was taught by his father I believe he was telling me. I think he mentioned getting it for his pops.

DSC00162 (Custom).JPG

I prefer Darts but given the choice between a non running Dart and a drivable Scamp I'd take the Scamp ! Enjoy that new Mopar !:cheers:

Hang on,wasnt the dart advertised as having NO rust issues?

Then waggin wrote it has rust issues a pro wouldnt touch?

So which is it....

False advertising?
Or?

No false advertising,I'm a body guy and under the primer there is issues,and the roof has issues under what's left of it,yep the floor pans got fred flintstone written all over em! I have a decent shell to use the parts on and what's left will be parts for you guy's.I'll be gettin the 66 cuda ready for pop's to drive while I tackle this, I just need to align the front end now that it's been replaced and re bleed the brake system and pop's is ready to roll, I'll tackle the body work a piece at a time on his lil' cuda as time and money allow then work on the dart. Lol
Hang on,wasnt the dart advertised as having NO rust issues?

Then waggin wrote it has rust issues a pro wouldnt touch?

So which is it....

False advertising?
Or?

lilfish.JPG

swimmin.JPG

-
Back