Its Gone :(

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
well it is now GONE the dart has left the garage lol. tomarrow comes the scamp. we put the motor in the car for the ride home and it looked awsome 100_1506.jpg

100_1507.jpg

100_1510.jpg

100_1511.jpg

100_1512.jpg

100_1506.jpg

100_1507.jpg

100_1510.jpg

100_1511.jpg

100_1512.jpg

can't really post a frown to go with the title. That's what you wanted. It's gone. To a better home now, to say the least.

Get ready for part two of "As Dylan changes his mind". We need to start a poll for "How long you keep the next one" or "How many times am I going to sell."

Good luck with the next project. When are you getting it? When are you going to sell it? LOL

Get ready for part two of "As Dylan changes his mind". We need to start a poll for "How long you keep the next one" or "How many times am I going to sell."

Good luck with the next project. When are you getting it? When are you going to sell it? LOL

this one is not a project and it will be drivin to school so it will stay for as long as i want to keep it or it will stay and the big block in the back will be dropped in

Wow, Noel...that's funny.

Hmmm, let's see... he's getting it tomorrow...bet he changes his mind in six weeks. Asks for opinions on selling, puts it up for sale the next day, and two hours later decides to keep it. Do I get my No-Prize in the mail if I come closest on the timeline? :-D

The big block in the back will be dropped in[/QUOTE]

Oh boy......#-o

Hope you have a better plan for the next car.....:sad1:

Wow, Noel...that's funny.

Hmmm, let's see... he's getting it tomorrow...bet he changes his mind in six weeks. Asks for opinions on selling, puts it up for sale the next day, and two hours later decides to keep it. Do I get my No-Prize in the mail if I come closest on the timeline? :-D

You get to come down and help Dylan fix his Scamp. Something tells me this is not going to be as turn key as thought. Hopefully i'm wrong.

Dylan this is all in good fun on my part and nothing malicious is ment at all. I just want to see you get something on the road that hopefully you will be able to work on and drive.
:toothy7:

Not to beat a dead horse but here is why you should have kept it.

quote:
ok you get the 383 727 tranny OR the 318 904 tranny and headers. the roof that goes with it. the 340 K frame which im installing it has the 8 3/4 rear disk brakes all the interior is there has NO rust on the body at all i know im forgetting somthing but thats what is included until i can think of the rest

The second line has some good info a little over half way through.

What year Scamp did you say it was and do you have any pics yet?

You get to come down and help Dylan fix his Scamp. Something tells me this is not going to be as turn key as thought.

Sorry, you and I both know I've got a young gun right here that needs the expertise and is willing to stick it out to the end. Now, if Dylan weren't 1200 miles away...

it is a 1972 scamp has a 318 and yes i have seen pics go to the For sale thread and click on the tampa craigslist link and you will see it its ready to drive home and thats what i plan on doing :)

OK I just checked the add out. It is great that you can drive it but it sounds like it has the same rust issues as the other and then some. I am not trying to discourage you but you need to get a good plan here. OR save money and by a project car to work on while you don't have to pay rent and just drive this one and do nothing to it, because if you start taking it apart.........well you know the rest.

Good luck with it.

Here's to waggin for hooking you up and making it possible.:cheers:

OK I just checked the add out. It is great that you can drive it but it sounds like it has the same rust issues as the other and then some. I am not trying to discourage you but you need to get a good plan here. OR save money and by a project car to work on while you don't have to pay rent and just drive this one and do nothing to it, because if you start taking it apart.........well you know the rest.

So, it's gone from being a Dodge with a little engine and rust issues to having a Plymouth with a little engine and rust issues? Noel, you're above post says it all. Step one: plan. Step two: stick to plan. In case of failure on step two see step one.

no this one has WAY LESS rust issues and i can drive it as i work on it and for now ill just leave it alone and jjst do what i can to it al least this one has floors and a solid roof at least i got somwere to start and i can drive it so unless this thing is a TOTAL rot box im buying it i think i can get him down to 1200 after i tel him what it needs

Hope the new one turns out to be what you're after, we were all young once and wanted to make our own decisions. At least you got your Dodge sold to a good home.

Hey Ya'll he bailed out on a sinkin ship. The dart has rust issues a pro wouldnt touch. It's gone to a good home. :cheers: Should we tell him about hangin out with friends helpin on cars when we were kid's???? Ya'll can start the stories about the guy's that helped ya learn this stuff and how ya got your foot in the door. Might be helpful. I started out hangin round yellow68runner and we built a lot of kewl mopars together, helped each other thru many projects and never even thought about anything but what was for lunch and what parts we needed. We learned from each other and had a heckuva team. When I wasnt doin that I was hangin around a body shop in tony's back yard.Or the towing lot in riverdale tinkering with old cars. I have posted a few story's about how I got started here and there but that was the good old day's.

Hey Dylan,if I was you I,d be taking Waggin for lunch and a little peeky-boo at this Scamp.He could show you the bad spots(which I,m sure are hidden with the shiney paint)just to let you know if it,s worth buying?Good Luck with whatever you decide.:cheers:

Hey Dylan with 1342 posts since your join date in july no wonder the car was still a project!! less computing more working. Sorry just bustin ur chops...good luck with ur new project..

P.S you better change ur avatar thats WAGGIN'S dart now!!!!!

Hey Ya'll he bailed out on a sinkin ship. The dart has rust issues a pro wouldnt touch. It's gone to a good home. :cheers: Should we tell him about hangin out with friends helpin on cars when we were kid's???? Ya'll can start the stories about the guy's that helped ya learn this stuff and how ya got your foot in the door. Might be helpful. I started out hangin round yellow68runner and we built a lot of kewl mopars together, helped each other thru many projects and never even thought about anything but what was for lunch and what parts we needed. We learned from each other and had a heckuva team. When I wasnt doin that I was hangin around a body shop in tony's back yard.Or the towing lot in riverdale tinkering with old cars. I have posted a few story's about how I got started here and there but that was the good old day's.

Mine wouldn't be hanging out with friends. All my friends in school were eggheads, I was the only gearhead in the midst. But hangin' with my Pops, building engines, painting cars, those are some good memories!

-
Back